Status: Okay, I've gotten back into writing on this story, finally. It took me a little while to calm down and think, so now I'm hoping to bring chapters that I'm proud of.(:

They Call Her Love

Chapter 2

Mason's POV

I had made it through my first day.

I had worn my red skinny jeans and a band tee to school, and basically everyone glared at me exept for a couple guys. I made friends with them, and the beautiful Annabelle Winters.

I waited outside the big double doors that led into the extravagant school, which surprised me because I have never had a fancy school.

I leaned against the railing of the front steps, waiting for Annabelle. She said she had a project to get out of her locker, so she'd take a little while. I just told her I'd wait for her anyways.

She was a sweet girl, but something lingered about her when she was around me. Kind of like she got more and more worried as the day went on.

I saw her try to get the door opened with her hip. I walked to the door and just stood there, smirking. She looked up and pleaded with her eyes for me to open the door. I pulled it open and saw a display board.

"Project, eh?" I asked.

"Yeah, on France for French class," She said, starting to go down the steps.

"Here," I said taking her bag,"I'll carry this."

"Thanks, Mason," She said smiling up at me.

"No problem," I said, hesitating. Her eyes were beautiful.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concern striking every point of her face.

"Yeah, are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"As the day progressed, I happened to notice that you got kinda nervouser," I said. We were walking towards the many rows of houses down our road now. We still had a little bit of a walk, since we lived at the end of the road.

"Oh, it's nothing for you to be concerned about right now," She said looking around the neighborhood.

"I'm seriously worried, promise you'll tell me if it begins to worry you too much,"

"I promise," She said. I stuck out my pinkie.

"Pinkie promise?" I asked. She chuckled and we linked pinkies. That was the first time I had come in contact with her skin.

"Pinkie promise," She said, letting go of my pinkie.

We had gotten to her house, mine was just a little bit farther.

"Do you need me to help you get inside?" I asked her, she looked sickly worried.

"Uhm, I don't think that's a good idea..." She said, looking around.

"Okay," I said passing her her bag,"My home is your second home. If you need me. We're having a get together slash barbeque tonight, and I'd love for you to come, if you can."

"Okay, I'll try. Bye Mason." She said, smiling then walking to her house. There was a giant pickup truck in the driveway, and I began to wonder if that was why she was nervous.

I then walked to my side of the street, and went into our house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment or I won't continue.
I want feedback.