Status: Okay, I've gotten back into writing on this story, finally. It took me a little while to calm down and think, so now I'm hoping to bring chapters that I'm proud of.(:

They Call Her Love

Chapter 7

"Wait," Mason said, smiling. "You get your father's fourtune and the house?"

"Yeah, It's wild isn't it!?!" I said, excitedly. I had no more problems to worry about.

Mason and I had become best friends, and best friends stick up for best friends. It felt good to know that someone liked me and that they would stand up for me. I had never had the older brother or father who would protect me from anything. The one year I got into a bad fight at school. It was 5th grade. All of the 7th graders were ganging up on me and making fun of a mural I did for the school. I started to cry and they shoved me around. I ended up having a concussion that the school paid for the hospital bills. I didn't tell Mason any of this, even though it makes him even more sacred in my sad life.

"Hey, the bright side is that if we needed to get away from my mom, my brothers and I could sneak down here to Ms. Annabelle's," He said, smiling gently.

"Musso..." I said shaking my head.

"I'm sorry," He said pouting,"I'll leave the brothers at home, I'll come alone."

"Wipe that cocky smile off your face, Mason." I said, laughing. He chuckled and we sat in the floor of my newly gained home. Everything was paid for, and the state wasn't asking me for rent, which was awesome. Thanks to my dads invisible trillions of dollars, I didn't need much more. I decided from that point that I would get some replacement furniture. I didn't know what I wanted to turn my Dad's room into. I had no intention of messing with it now. They were investigating the entire house for more charges against my dad. As of right now, that man is dirty poor. He can't use the money I acquired to pay bail. He'll be there for a long while.

"Hey, I'll spend the night here tonight in celebration!" Mason said, clearly excited.

"I don't know if we can tonight..."

"Oh yeah...Lets go to my house and celebrate!" He said, smiling.

I adored Mason. He was like the young child. You love them, you think they're adorable, and nothing they do is ever 'wrong'. It's very intriguing, the human mind. We see love as just an object. For those that have never had love, it's more than an object, it's a lifestyle we want to accomplish.

"They call her love, Mason." His mother said when she thought I was out of earshot,"They call her love."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick filler chapter. It goes really deep into Annabelle's mind and I really like how the title got incorporated into it.

Enjoy! (: