For Ever And Always

Fade to black

I woke up cuddled into my brother's chest, at that moment, I was the happiest man on Earth, since that moment my days were no longer dark and painful, since that moment I started living the happiest time of my life. Happy days blended into happy weeks and then into months and my love for my brother only increased.

I smiled to myself when I remembered today's date: today Mikey and I would have been officially a couple for six months, six awesome months.

-"Good morning love..." I whispered as I kissed him.

He woke up hence to my kiss.
-"Good morning darling" he whispered smiling.

-"Do you remember today's date?" I whispered

-"I could never forget it"

We layed there hugging, kissing each other and celebrating our love when my room's door was slammed open.

-"that's the way I wanted to find you!" my father screamed.

I was scared shit-less, my common sense told me to run and hide, but I was paralyzed by fear, and so was Mikey.
-"Run Mikey..." was the only thing that I could mutter.

In less than a second my father was next to me, I was still unable to move. He pushed Mikey out of the way and he pulled me up to my feet by the collar of my t-shirt, he pinned me against the wall and half chocked me with his hand.

-"Do you remember what I told you?" he whispered evilly "Do you?"

His words came back to my thoughts as terrifying as he had whispered them to me almost six moths ago: Listen, If I see you both together again, I'll fucking Kill you! Shit. I was dead man now.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I crashed with the floor, instantly I felt a sharp blow into my ribcage, then an other one, and an other one. He kicked me hard several times, each time I felt weaker and everything was getting more and more blurrier, I just tried to stay conscious as long as I could, because I knew that when I was he had finished me off he would go after Mikey.

Then suddenly I was unable to hang on to consciousness any longer, and everything faded to black....
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I have taken too long to update.. i was really really busy, but now i am not, so expect an update soon, I can't let a cliffhanger like this one open for such a long time...