For Ever And Always

Runaway

*~*Mikey's P.O.V*~*

How can everything change in just a fucking second? One minute ago I was cuddling with my brother, everything was perfect, and now I was abruptly thrown out of the way and I was watching how my father beat the shit out of Gerard.

I was laying on the ground, unable to move out of my fear, I just lay ed there, watching how my father kicked Gerard's body until he stopped moving. At first I thought the worse thing had just happened, but the I realized he was still breathing; In that moment i knew I had to do something because if I didn't, my father would fucking beat Gee to death in front of me, and I just was not going to let that happen.

I plucked all the strength and courage I had inside my little,skinny body and I stood up, all my body shaking because of the adrenaline. I managed to take some few steps to get hold of a bed-side lamp which seemed heavy enough to knock my father out.

I walked silently towards my father, he didn't notice me until it was too late. When he turned around to face me I hit him square in the jaw, which made him fall hard into the ground, unconscious.

I ran to where my brother's unconscious body was laying.

-"Wake up Gee!" I whispered " Come on, please wake up!"

I got no answer.

-"Gerard please! He'll wake up soon, we need to leave this place!"

I still got no answer. I only heard my father grunting besides me, I knew he would wake up soon. Somehow I managed to lift Gerard up and walked out of the house as quickly as I could, only stopping to grab all the money I could find. In five minutes we where running away from what used to be our house, now we were on our own.

I sat in a bench in the park, watching Gerard closely, hoping that he would wake up soon.

-"Where are we?" he whispered

-"In the park Gee, Can you remember what just happened?"

I could see how terrifying memories flooded his mind until tears started forming in his eyes. Then he started crying violently. i pulled him into a hug.

-"Shh... It's okay Gee, it's all over: enough of the hell, enough of the pain, I won't let him touch you, I love you"

He just nodded and gave me a broken smile, still sobbing, half from the shock and half from the pain in his body.

*~*End Of Mikey's P.O.V.*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! here's a new update! I told you I would update as soon as possible.
the last thing Mikey says to Gerard is from "Shot" from The Rasmus.
please comment