For Ever And Always

Nervous

We sat in the park, thinking about what just happened until day started fading into night. I was worried about where would we sleep tonight. A friend's house was not an option, since i had no friends at all. A cheap hotel wasn't an option either because we didn't had a huge amount of money. The streets were the only option left, it was fine by me, I had already slept in the streets many times, but I didn't wanted Mikey to sleep under a bridge surrounded
by junkies, thieves and Hell knows what else....

-"Where are we sleeping... shit...." I mumbled, thinking aloud.

-"Mmm... I guess we could maybe crash at Frank's?" he said, Frank was Mikey's best friend ever. Mikey called Frank, he said he was okay with us staying at his house, his mother was okay with it too, so it was decided, we will sleep there.
Frank's house was a few blocks away from the park. Mikey help me limp all the way to Frank's house, I could barely walk, so it took of a while to get there.

When we arrived I started feeling very nervous, but I didn't knew why, there was no particular reason. My weir worry grew when Mikey knocked the door. The door was opened by a guy with black hair, tattoos, piercings and a pair of big green shiny eyes.

-"Hey Mikes!" he told my brother.

-"Hey Frankie! Thank you very very much for letting us spend the night here." he motioned towards me " By the way, this is Gerard, my brother". I greeted him with a slight head movement, he greeted me back.

-"Come in guys..." Frank said. We followed him into the house.

As the house was not very big, Frank decided that he and Mikey will share his bedroom and that I would sleep in the guest room.

^~^~^~^~^

I was laying awake in the bed, my strange nervousness kept on growing, and I still was not able to figure out why was I worried. then the answer hit my mind: it was Frank.... Don't get me wrong, I am not a jealous guy, but this Frank had something that made me have a weird feeling about him... the way he looks Mikey...

'Shit, Gerard, you're being paranoid, Frank isn't even gay... Or is he....? No, he is not.... On top of it, they are best friends and that's it: just friends...' a voice in my head calmed me down,it made me realize I was being silly.

No... Don't fool yourself, you know Mikey would rather be with Frank than with you...

Shut up!

You know that's true...

Shut the hell up!

I battled with my own mind until I fall completely asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
there is an other chapter for you
please comment!!!