For Ever And Always

Friends

*~* Mikey's P.O.V.*~*

I was laying in bed, unable to sleep and tossing and turning every few minutes. Everytime I closed my eyes terrifying memories flooded my mind.

-''Mikey, are you still awake?" Frank whispered.

-"Yeah, did I woke you up?"

-"Kind of... Nevermind" he said. "May I ask you something?"

I nodded.

-"What happened?"

-"What do you mean?"

-"You know, when you arrived here you both looked deathly pale and scared shitless. Also, Gerard is all beaten up, so I can tell he fought with someone and lost the fight, and as you called me saying you needed somewhere to spend the night, I suppose the one he fought with was your dad. Am I wrong?"

I shook my head.

-"Well, then what happened in your house?"

-"Gerard and I got in a fight with my dad, so he threw us out from our house."

-"Wow, waht was the fight about?"

I froze inside myself, what was i supposed to tell him, that I was gay and that I just happened to be attracted by the one man who is my own brother? How will he take that? Will he understand our situation, or will he think we are disgusting and throw us out of his house?

-"Earth to Mikey...!" Frank said waving a hand infront of my face.

-"Oh, yeah... Sorry" I muttered "What was the question?"

-What was the fight about?"

I thought for a second, I decided that as Frank was my best fiend, he would understand... at least some part of it....

-"It was because..." I took a deep breath "I am gay... and Gerard he... he tried to protect me from my father, who happens to be really violent when he is upset. By the looks of my brother, you can tell fighting him was not the best idea we could have, so we ended up homeless and calling you hoping you would let us sleep in you house tonight..."

Frank looked shocked, we stayed in silence for several minutes.

-"Mikey... I was thinking....maybe you guys may stay here, like, to live for a while or something... I mean, only if you want to..." he mumbled

-"Are you serious?" i asked exited "Would you really let us live here for a while?"

-"Hell yeah! It will be fun!"

-"Wow! Thanks a lot Frank!"

-"Sure, after all, what are best friends for?" he whispered

I smiled to myself, knowing Frank was the best friend I could ever had.

*~* End of Mikey's P.O.V.*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of a filler...
sorry for taking so long to update, but my shitty computer broke down so I ended up posting this from a friend's house.

Comments please???