For Ever And Always

Fight

Mikey and I were sitting in Frank's couch, watching a movie as we usually did. I moved an arm over my brother's head to ring him into a tight hug. He moved away from my hug, but I hugged him again, this time I also kissed him. He kissed back, but soon broke the kiss and also th hug.

-"Gee please don't..." he whispered "Frank may see us...."

-"So? I don't care, I just want to hold you tight and kiss you and..."

-"Gee please, I don't want Frank to know about..."he lowered his voice ''about us..."

His words hurt me beyond the limits of disappointment.

-"Why? Are you ashamed about us? Are you ashamed about me?" I said with sorrow dripping from every word .

-"What? How can you even think so? You know I love you!"

-"Well, it doesn't look like it anymore. I mean, if you loved me you wouldn't be ashamed to tell the world that we are together..."

-"I cant believe you said that, you know I love you with every cell of my body, but I just don't want the world to know about our relationship."

-"Why?"

-''Because I don't want my best friend to think that I am a freak."

-"Why would he?"

-"Why? Because it is not normal! Gerard, our relationship is not normal! It is called incest, you know, and it is wrong!"

Tears started streaming down my cheeks, I pulled my hair over my face to stop Mikey seeing that I was crying.

-"Well, then if you think it is so wrong, then maybe, just maybe, we should end it all here!" I screamed having no control of what I was saying.

I prayed in silence for him to say no, bu yet again, I was not that lucky.

-"Fine Gerard! It is over!" he screamed back and walked out of he room.

I was sitting there, where Mikey just left me. I was totally broken. Shit! What have I just done? Why am I such an asshole?! I knew that without him I will return to be a monster, a drunk and high monster. In just one moment I lost all my will to live. Nothing really mattered anymore, without Mikey I was totally lost.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!!! here is a new chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

Comments are love, you know. They also help me write faster.....