For Ever And Always

Kiss...

*~*Mikey's P.O.V.*~*

Shit! what have we just done? I love him but he is so... so difficult! Why can't he understand my reasons to keep us secret? Shit! I am such an idiot for agreeing to break up! But what else could I do?

-"Shit, what's wrong Mikes?" I heard Frank's voice ask.

I noticed I had tears streaming down my face. Great, I was crying by no apparent reason and now I had made Frank concerned about it.

-"Nothing..." it was such a pathetic lie.

-"Come on Mikes, do you think I believed that?" he said, sitting next to me "I can help you if you tell me what's going on."

I saw his eyes, full with real concern. He hugged me and somehow, I ended up sobbing into his chest.

-"Everything will be okay, sugar" he said.

-"No, it won't, and it is all my fault!" I sobbed " I hate myself!"

-"Shh... Don't say that. What's wrong, dear?"

-"My boyfriend and I broke up... And I miss him and I am such an asshole for doing so..."

-"Shh... darling, don't cry" he said, soothing me down " I'm sure it wasn't your fault."

He hugged me tighter, which made me calm down slowly. In time, I stopped crying, but I was still holding on to Frank's chest. He rubbed my back and whispered nice things into my ear.

-"Are you okay now?" he asked in a whisper.

I nodded weakly.

-"Frankie, would you please help me? I want him back, I feel alone without him, and I don't want to feel alone anymore..." I whispered, feeling how tears flooded my eyes again.

-"You know, you don' have to feel alone anymore. I know somewhere out there, there is a guy who will love you and help you forget that guy who hurt you."

As soon as he finished saying this words his lips crashed with mine, I instinctualy kissed back. I had no time to react as I wanted to, and as soon as I broke up the kiss I saw Gerard standing right in front of us, with tear-stained eyes and a broken soul.

-"How could you do this to me....?" was all he said between sobs.

*~* End of Mikey's P.O.V.*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
new update!!!!
cliff-hanger!!!

Comments??
they help update faster.....