For Ever And Always

Good-bye

I walked into Frank's bedroom where I knew Mikey would be. I needed to apologize with him, I knew I had overreacted and I just needed to know he was my boyfriend again. I opened up the door and saw something that broke my heart: Mikey was kissing Frank. Instantly I felt how cold tears streamed down my face.

-"How could you do this to me?" I screamed between sobs.

-"Gerard.. It's not what it seems... I swear I can explain...." Mikey mumbled.

-"Save it... I don't wanna hear it.... I won't believe you anyway....." I said and walked away feeling how every little piece of my heart broke into smaller pieces.

I shut closed my bedroom's door and gathered all of my things in a small bag, there was no room in this house for me anymore. If Mikey wants to be with Frank, I will no longer be in the way.

I took out a random piece of paper and wrote my good-bye letter.

Mikey:
you know I love you with all my heart and I wish we had never fought about stupid things. I know I overreacted, I wanted us to fix things up but after seeing what I saw I am not able to do so.
How long have you be cheating on me? Never mind, It doesn't matter anyway...I hope you will be happy with Frank.
I will just move out of the way.
Please don't look for me, you won't find me.
I will always love you, no matter what you do,
yours forever,
Gerard.


I lay ed the letter on my bed and headed out side, not really knowing where to go, just knowing i needed to go somewhere far away.
♠ ♠ ♠
new update!!!
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!