For Ever And Always

Back

*~*Mikey's P.O.V.*~*

-"Save it... I don't wanna hear it.... I won't believe you anyway....." Gerard said as he walked away from the room, crying. I felt like I was the worst piece of scum ever. I hated myself so much at that moment. I felt how tears full of anger formed in my eyes.

-"What have I done...." I muttered. Then I noticed Frank was still in the room, not understanding what have he done to me with that fucking kiss. "What have you fucking done!" I screamed at him. "What have you fucking done!"

-"I...I don't understand what's going on..." he managed to mutter.

-"You kissed me! You fucking kissed me! How could you? How could you do it in front of Gerard!?"

Frank looked puzzled, like wanting me to explain everything, but I had no time to do so; Gerard could harm himself or do something worse. I left the room as fast as I could and I an into Gerard's room; he was not longer there, instead there was a small sheet of paper folded neatly in his bed. I picked it up and read it: it was a good -bye note. I panicked, where was he? Was he okay? He could not be far away....

I ran to the street screaming his name, but no one answered me. I searched for him everywhere, but he was nowhere to be found. The day started becoming dark, and it started raining. I was really worried, Was he okay? I just hope he had not done any nonsense... Somehow I feared for his own life...

I walked to the park, hopping to find him there. I saw someone sitting in a bench, my heart started pounding loud, I wished with all my soul that it would be Gerard. I took a closer look; he was Gerard! I ran to him as fast as I could and hugged him.

-"Gee, Are you okay?"

-"Go away... Leave me alone!"

-"No, I won't. Gee, please forgive me! I swear he kissed me and I had no time to react! I love you! Please take me back! Please... Just say you're my boyfriend again... Please" I know I was acting very pathetic, but I was desperate.

-"No Mikey. I know what I saw; you kissed him back..."

-"No! It was a mistake! He kissed me, I swear! Please, give me an other chance!"

-"I... I don't know... I still love you but... What if you cheat on me with Frank... ? He is better than me anyway...."

-"Shit, Gee don't say that! You are the best man I could ever have the pleasure to meet, and I am that lucky to have you as a brother and recently as a boyfriend... if I had been a little less stupid I would have never argue with you and I would never agree to break up..."

Gerard looked awesomed, as if not believing what I had just said.

-"Do... you really mean what you just said?" he said slowly.

-"Every word of it Gee."

He smiled.

-"I love you." he said and kissed me.

*~*End of Mikey's P.O.V.*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
new update!!
please comment!