For Ever And Always

Dream

I crawled away into my room, with every part of my body aching with every movement. When I got to my room, I broke down crying, checking carefully if my father had managed to break any ribs and watching how a an other big bruise formed in my ribcage.

Mikey walked into my room and sat next to me. He hugged me and comforted me whispering some nice words to me. We layed down in my bed, hugging each other. I was burning to kiss him in that very moment, but I was unable, I knew he will reject me and that was something I will not be able to bear.

I was snuggled into his chest, still sobbing , he was stroking my hair, which made me to slowly slip into sleep.

We were in our old tree house in the back yard, we have not been there together in years, we were hugged into each other.

-"Gee, I want to tell you something," he said "Please don't hate me"

I nodded and he continued talking.

-"I... I don't know how to tell you this..." he mumbled " I.. I.. I think I... I love you....not like brothers do..."

He kissed me hesitantly, but when I kissed back he relaxed and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our innocent kiss started becoming a making out session. He kissed me in the spot in my neck, the spot which made me get turned on almost immediately. I kissed his neck and started sucking in it, leaving a perfect hickey.
I was very hard in this moment, I tried to hide it, but when he noticed it, he gently stroked it through the fabric of my jeans. He undid my jeans and took my boxers off almost immediately. He gently teased me using his hand, I moaned loudly.He started rubbing my crotch slowly.

-"Oh... Mikey...." I moaned loudly.

Then he took me into his mouth and used his tongue to make indescribable things that made me fill with pleasure. He sucked my erection slowly, then he began to move quicker and quicker, at this point I was moaning like I have never done. He began deep throating me as fast as he could.
I felt the muscles in my stomach tense up. I was about to come.

-"Ah.... Mikey... Ohhhhh... I..am...comming...!" I managed to say before the orgasm hit my body, filling it with that aw some sensation and making me moan and scream Mikey's name.

-"I love you Mikey" I said Kissing him.


Then I woke up in Mikey's arms. I was wondering if he knew what I had just dreamed.

-"Morning Gee. Any interesting dreams?" he asked with a grin on his face.

Holy Fuck! He knew about my dream...
♠ ♠ ♠
he, he I have noticed you people read more times the chapters marked as "esplicit sex content" thah the other chapters... you naughty people LOL...
please comment....