For Ever And Always

Kiss

I was crying on the floor, feeling pity for myself. Wanting to end it all but knowing I was not brave enough to do it.

Mikey came into my room and saw the fucking disaster I was. He came close to me, sat down and hugged me.

-"What's wrong Gee?" he asked

I broke down crying, he hugged me tighter and I cried even more, his presence was something so sweet and so painful at the same time. I needed to tell him that I loved him, but II was scared shitless to tell him.

I took a deep breath, grew some balls and made a decision: I will tell him, I will tell him right now. He will be the reason for everything: if he said yes, I will turn into the happiest man ever and I would never think about drugs, alcohol or suicide again. If he said no... well, I will have enough reasons to die for...

-"Mikey... I ... I need... to tell you something..." I muttered.

He nodded and looked at me expectantly.

I froze inside myself, not knowing what to say. I wanted to kiss him, but I knew that would scare him away. I thought and re-thought everithing the right way to do it, I was very scared to fuck all up.

-"What is it Gee?" he asked.

-"I... oh... please don't hate me" I muttered.

Then I kissed him. I pushed my lips gently into his, it was the sweetest kiss ever. I pulled back as quickly as I could, I didn't gave him time to react to my kiss.

He opened his mouth as to say something, but I put my index finger pressed to his lips, asking for silence.

-"Please don't talk, let me explain you" I took a deep breath "Ever since I was 15 I had some feelings for you that brothers don't are supposed to have for each other. At first I thought it was just a phase and that it would just go away in time, but it didn't. Then I realized I was in-loved with you. I have been loving you in secret for five years. I know that it is not right and that you probably don't feel the same way, but I needed to tell you... Please think about it..."

Mikey looked at me in astonishment.

_"I..." He muttered, then he changed his mind and walked away from me and left me alone with my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment.....
=( I just have one comment.... =(