For Ever And Always

Mikey

*~* Mikey's P.O.V *~*

I couldn't believe what Gerard just said. How was it possible that he was in-loved with me? It was way too much for me to understand right now, I was shocked.

It was about midnight and I was laying awake in my bed, thinking about Gerard. He loved me, I know it wasn't right, but that was the way he felt. And that was the way I felt too; I was also in-loved with him, I just couldn't believe that he loved me too. When he confessed himself to me I was way to shocked to answer, that's why I reacted the way I did. But probably he believes I hate him. Oh shit, why didn't I just kissed him when I had the chance?

I just was not able to sleep, I needed to tell hi that I loved him, so I headed into his bedroom and walked in. He was not in his bed.I noticed his bathroom's lights were lit on so I waited for some time, for him to came out form the bathroom, but he didn't came back into his room. I heard soft sobs and whines came from the bathroom. I knocked in the bathroom's door and got no answer, I knocked again and still got no answer. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I knew something was not okay in there so I kicked the door open.

The sight Inside was horrible. Gerard was laying on the floor with his wrists slit open. He was bleeding very badly. Shit, he was attempting suicide!

I ran towards him and hugged him. I looked inside the counter for a first aid kit and took out the rubbing alcohol and a bandage. I knelt down near to him and healed his wounds so they would stop bleeding.

Gerard was crying hysterically.

-"Gee, Why?" I asked.

I hugged him and he sobbed into my chest. After a while he started calming down enough to talk.

-"B... Because... you hate... me..." he sobbed.

I hugged him tighter.

-"Aw... I could never hate you..."

_"You don't?" he said looking up to me.

He hugged me. I kissed his lips. I felt he was surprised but then he kissed me back. Our lips moved perfectly with each other. After some minutes Gerard broke the kiss.

-"You Kissed me...." he whispered in disbelief.

-"Of course I did..." I whispered back "I love you"

He was shocked.

-"d...Do you?" he asked.

-"yes, I do"

He smiled and whispered:

-"I love you too."

*~* End of Mikey's P.O.V.*~*
♠ ♠ ♠
please
comment
my
story!!!