For Ever And Always

An Other Dream

I woke up several hours later, everything in my body hurt like hell. I crawled to my bedroom, closed the door and hid inside, just in case my father was still inside my house. I was scared to death of what my father might do to us. What will I tell Mikey when I see him? I didn't had time to think for an answer, because I heard Mikey standing outside my door. He opened up the door and walked in to greet me. When he tried to touch me i crawled away. Then he kissed me, I was so afraid my dad would see us that I pushed him away while yelling at him.

-"Go away! Don't touch me! Leave me alone!"

-"Gee? What's wrong?" he asked, scared by my behavior.

-"Go away! Go away!" my screams turned into sobs "Leave me alone! Get out!"

-"But..." I didn't let him talk, I pushed him to the door and and slam it shut right in front of him.

-"What did I did wrong?!" I heard him sob.

I was dying in regret, because I was hurting the only person I have ever loved. It tore my heart apart, but what else could I do? I didn't knew what to do. I took my vodka bottle I hid under my bed and drank it all, all I wanted was to get as drunk as I could, only to stop my feelings.

I drank and drank until i lost any consciousness I had, then I drifted into an uneasy sleep.

Mikey and I were in his room , making out, loving each other, everything was perfect. Suddenly the door flung open and my dad walked into the room. Mikey didn't noticed, so he continued to kiss me. My father walked towards us and broke us apart.

-"Faggy love, huh?" he sneered

I tried to protect my brother, but as my father was bigger and stronger than I was, he threw me out of the way. Then he tied my hands and feet so I could only watch ho my father walked towards a horrified Mikey, who was screaming and crying.

-"The show is about to start queeries...."

I was scared to death, Mikey was too, but there was nothing we could do. My father tied Mikey too. He walked towards me with a knife in his hand, took my shirt of and stabbed me. I screamed out of pain, but I knew he just wouldn't stop and that the worst was yet to come. He carved the word 'Faggot' into my ribcage. I was burning in pain and bleeding a lot, I started to feel dizzy. Mikey was screaming my name and begging my dad to stop it, but we both knew he wouldn't.

My father walked toward Mikey and lifted him up, pulling him from his hair. My father took the same knife that he used on me.

-"say goodbye fag..." he whispered

He pressed the knife into Mikey's throat. My brother and I were sobbing and screaming for him to stop. My father lifted the knife up, aimed into Mikey's throat and...


-"Mikey!" I woke up crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment.....