For Ever And Always

I love you

I kissed Mikey gently, he returned the kiss full of lust and desire. We were joined in a wonderful kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance inside our mouths. His hands roaming free through my chest while my hands where locked around his hips. He started tugging from my t-shit, pleading for me to take it off.

We broke the kiss to take of our t-shits. My eyes explored his naked torso, every inch of his skin, he was perfect. He pulled me down to make me lay on top of him. He kissed me hungrily, wanting more and more with every breath. I broke the kiss and started sucking his neck, careful of not leaving any hikeys. I continued moving down, leaving a trail of small red marks all over his chest. I kissed softly one of his nipples, then licked and sucked it, making Mikey let out some soft moans, which made the erection in my pants to grow. When I got to the buckle of his jeans I instantly undid it. He kicked his pants away. I slowly lowered his boxers, leaving him completely exposed to me. I took him into my mouth, sucking every inch of it, sending waves of pleasure through his body, making him moan. I started bobbing my head back and forth as I twisted my tongue around it.
-"OH... Gerard... I...I'm..coming!" he moaned.
I suddenly stopped sucking him, which stopped him from coming.
-"What's wrong?" he asked.
-"I don't want you to come now, I want you to fuck me"
-"i... I don't know how...."he whispered, ashamed "please fuck me..."
-"Are you sure?"
He nodded.
It wasn't necessary for him to ask it again, I went to my secret drawer to get lube. I lubbed up my member, moaning in pleasure as I touched myself. I lubbed Mikey's entrance and started preparing him for sex.
-''Ready?'' I whispered, ready to go inside him.
He nodded.
I slowly pushed up my dick inside him. He groaned in pain, but every time I said i could stop he wanted me to continue. I start moving slowly, but every time I moved a little bit faster, I moaned softly with every movement, but I felt guilty about hurting Mikey, until he moaned out in pleasure.
-''OH! Do that again!'' He moaned
I moved in and out, hitting that spot every time. We were both moaning in pleasure.
-''Mikey...Oh...I'm coming!''
-''Oh... me too.. In count of three..''
-''ONE, TWO, THREEE!!!'' we both moaned and came almost at the same time, screamming each other's name.

We layed in the bed panting, hugging each other.
-''I love you Gerard" he whispered.
-"I love you too"
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! I am really sorry for the long time I took to update!! I promise more updates before the week ends!
Please comment!!