Until The End

Chapter 10

"Just go away, Donovan," I sighed.

"Woah! Sorry, don’t need to like, cast a spell on me or something," He snorted.

"Leave her the fuck alone!" Jimmy hissed.

"Ooh, freak speaks up!" he said, pretending to be scared. I watched as Jimmy stood up, and noticed the silence take over the cafeteria.

"Do you really want the freak to show you when it's time to leave someone alone?" Jimmy said, struggling to control his vampire-protect-vampire rage.

"Yeah, like that will ever happen!" Donovan howled with laughter. It stopped suddenly as I heard Jimmy whispering quietly.

"I'll take that as a yes. Come with me, and I'll show you what I mean," Jimmy started to head for the doors to the café and...Donovan actually followed. It was like he couldn’t control it, and seeing the look on the rest of the people at his table was definitely worth the protection. After a minute, everyone was crowded at the doors and windows, watching them walk away from the school and around the corner. I went to follow, but felt someone grab my hand. I turned around to see Johnny pulling me away.

"I wouldn’t go out there..." he said looking around to make sure no one was listening. He had Ashley's hand in his other hand as they sat down at the table. There were teachers everywhere trying to get everyone to settle down and sit at their tables once more. I sat with them and looked down sadly. "He'll be back in a minute, don’t worry," Johnny said reassuringly.

"Yeah, I'll be back in a minute," I heard Jimmy said as he showed up next to me. I looked up at him, surprised.

"Hi..." I said shyly. I couldn’t help but be shy around him.

"Hey. He won't bother you anymore..." he said, rubbing my back gently.

"You didn’t...did you...?"

"Nah just spooked him; he'll try to tell people but no one will believe him. That's how it always works," He smiled knowingly.

I noticed a chill go down Ash's spine, and she shifted uncomfortably. "Vampire...spook...huh..." She mumbled, more to herself. I don't think she ever really got over the fact that vampires had so much power.

"Well...what do you want to eat?" Jimmy asked, taking my hands into his own. He jumped as he felt how cold my hands were. "Are you cold?" he raised an eyebrow.

"No...my hands are always cold..."

"Oh, I see where the vampire comes out," he teased. "But what do you wanna eat?"

"I want to eat blood," I sighed.

His eyes immediately went red once more. "Me too..." He said suddenly, looking around at everyone. "Not here though..."

"...I'm hungry too..." Johnny said distractedly, making Ashley edge away from him a little.

"Where do we go...?" I asked softly.

"The hospital...there's bound to be a blood supply room that's unattended," Jimmy said thoughtfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm... the hospital?

comment please? :D