Until The End

Chapter 11

"What about my dad...?" I asked, turning his head so he'd look me in the eyes.

"What about him?" He raised an eyebrow, his eyes still looking a bit lost in thought.

"He works at the hospital with all the blood supplies..."

"He won't recognize Johnny and I...we'll just bring some to you."

"Oh..." I said disappointingly.

"Babe, we'll take you on an adventure another time, okay?" he asked, hugging me tightly.

I couldn't help but smile a little, hugging him back. "Okay..."

"Just when your dad's not around. I don't want you to get in trouble. We'll be right back. Come on Johnny," Jimmy added, kissing my forehead before standing up.

"Be right there!" Johnny said, hugging Ashley tightly. Jimmy pulled him away and blinked away with him. I looked down slowly. I hated being a vampire, but having to be a regular person before that.

"...This is really weird..." Ashley said quietly after a moment, tracing little patterns on the table with her finger.

"What is?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Just...being around more vampires...and getting romantic attention from one..." She paused and looked up at me. "I don't know how to describe it..."

"Yeah, it's like you were meant for each other. He could be doing it with his mind, trying to make you like him, but I dunno. You'd have to ask him," I stated as if it were really simple.

Her eyes widened a little, and she held her head in her hand as if she could stop it. "He can fuck with my mind!?"

I snorted back a laugh, "Wrong choice of words..."

She made a face. "You know what I mean! But...that's weird! It does explain why when he's not around I don't feel the same about him. He can really mess with my mind?" She asked again.

"Yeah, haven’t you read any books? Most of them come from encounters of vamps, but they are listed as fiction."

"I just assumed they were fiction...especially since you can be out during the day," She mumbled. I just shrugged, almost falling out of my seat as Jimmy and Johnny appeared beside us once again. He handed me a juice box, setting one in front of Johnny as well.

"Jim, when I said blood I didn’t mean fruit punch in-" he silenced me by placing his finger on my lips.

"Sh. Just drink," He instructed softly. Raising an eyebrow, I slowly brought the straw to my lips. Immediately the taste of blood rushed down my throat. I closed my eyes and lavished the taste, knowing my eyes were changing color. "Atta girl..." he smiled. I smiled and practically chugged it, feeling my hunger being washed away. "You might want to pay attention to your fangs baby," He whispered in my ear. I ran my tongue over my fangs to find them really big. As soon as the juice box was empty, I hiccupped and shut my mouth quickly. Ashley was staring at me wide-eyed and a little pale. I raised an eyebrow, but she just shook her head and looked away.

"You’re not scared of me...are you...?" I mumbled. She simply shook her head, mumbling a quiet 'no.' I didn't believe her at first, but she looked me in the eyes for a moment for assurance. "Are you okay then...?" I asked, still scared that she was afraid of me. That was the last thing that I needed.

She nodded a little, giving me a small smile. "Why aren't you talking...?" Johnny asked, reaching to touch her shoulder. She jumped and quickly moved to the next empty seat.

"Stop that..." She mumbled.

"Stop what...?"

"Mindfreaking me! Or whatever you call it..." She blushed.

"I'm not doing anything..." he said, confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
ha, mindfreaking. :)

comment!pleeeaaasssseeee?