Until The End

Chapter 15

When I opened my eyes again, I noticed I was in Jimmy's room.

I was sat on his bed and he started pacing around the room. "I'm sorry...I just had to get out of there...but I didn't want to let you go...I just couldn't handle the thoughts that were going through your dad's mind..."

"What was he thinking...?" I asked shyly.

"About getting a crossbow and all the pretty ways he could make my body look," He made a face before sighing. "Sorry...I probably just got you in loads of more trouble."

"Not if I don’t go back...."

He stopped and looked down at the floor. "I'd...ask you to stay here...but it's really not that safe..." He said quietly.

"Jimmy, I have to grow up sometime. Now seems perfect. You can teach me how to feed, and life will be good."

"Baby, not here. Not now," He shook his head. "I can't teach you how to feed...not without endangering your life. I'm still learning as well..."

"But it has to happen! I can't go back there, especially with what I know they'll do, if they don’t kill me first. I need to learn somehow, and it's best if I do it the worst way possible so the rest of it seems easier. I'll get the hang of it and...You won't have to deal with me anymore."

"I never said that..." He sat on the edge of his bed and took my hands in his own. "I can teach you what I know, but I mean it, you really can't stay here. Remember all the blood in Matt's room? That's just Matt's room, never mind everyone else's. I live with four other blood-thirsty male vampires. I don't know how they'd handle having a female vampire around, and I don't want to chance it. What about Ashley? Is there any way you can stay with her? I'll still teach you what I can..."

"Jim, I don’t want to go anywhere else! I want to stay here! And I don’t care for blood! But it's kind of scary the first time you follow someone you don’t know into their unknown room! I understand what the blood is and what it's for..."

"Jill it's not safe for you here right now. I'm sorry," By the tone in his voice, he wasn't going to back down.

"Okay..." I said, fear working its way into my thoughts. What if mom was right and he wasn’t safe....?
♠ ♠ ♠
do you think he's safe?
i know there will be a strange twist in the story :)