Until The End

Chapter 18

Being careful to not let go of me, he leaned over and grabbed a blanket off the couch. Wrapping it around me, he hugged me close. "They don't care! You saw the look in Zacky and Syn's eyes!! If Matt saw you I'd have to fight all three of them off in fear of a gang bang, okay?! I'm not putting you through that and I never will! I brought you here because it's safe here, and I can see you at any time!"

"How is it safe for me if my parents can find me here?! If I can't be myself because they aren't like me and you?!"

"They're not going to come after you. I can make sure of that," He sighed, "This is the only place you're safe, where I can actually see you. If you live with me, one of the guys will have their way with you and probably kill you by mistake! So if you really want to be with me, you have to stay here, okay?!"

Being too overwhelmed with everything, leaving my parents, loving Jimmy, fighting with him, meeting more vampires, and him insisting I don’t live with him, making the thought of him cheating come to mind, I started crying. There was no stopping it, and no way for me to prepare for it. It just hit me, and happened. I hid my eyes in my hands, crying into them.

I was immediately held closer, and Jimmy buried his face in my hair. "Shh...Don't cry...its okay..." His defenses seemed to fall-his body relaxed, and he rocked us back and forth a little. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you cry..." He whispered.

"I don’t know what to do anymore, Jimmy!"

"Listen to me..." He cupped my face in his hands and made me look at him. He wiped my tears away with gentle thumbs. "You stay here...and I'll spend the night with you. And tomorrow, you'll go to school, and I'll see you at lunch again. I'll bring you out for lunch and teach you how to feed. How does that sound?" it sounded wonderful, but I couldn’t bring myself to say it. I couldn’t say anything. I just closed my eyes, leaning into him. He hugged me close before leading me over to a couch and pulling me close to him. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm... do you think he'll be there when she wakes up?