Until The End

Chapter 23

"I don’t know what you're seeing," I giggled.

"A vampire and a human cuddling on a couch."

"I see two vampires cuddling on a bed," I smiled at him.

"I see a sexy woman in front of me," he leaned forward and kissed me. Euphoria washed over me once again. I kissed him back, feeling as if I was on a cloud. I felt him smile against my lips before pulling away. "So beautiful..." he breathed stroking my cheek. I blushed and giggled again.

Both Johnny and Ashley jumped, realizing we were awake.

"Good morning!" Johnny said brightly, holding Ashley closer. She blushed and squirmed out of his embrace. He frowned a little.

"I'll make breakfast..." she said softly, leaving the room. Johnny pouted a bit, resting his chin on his hand.

"Something wrong, Johnny boy?"

"I don't know."

"What's on your mind?"

"Everything. Like...loving a human..."

"Well, are you worried about biting her?"

"Yeah... I mean I like her a lot but I don't know how she'd feel being with me or how she feels about me at all."

"Well she seems to like you a lot Johnny. You should talk to her about it," I said thoughtfully.

"But what if she doesn't feel the same? What then?"

"Well, cant you feel it coming off her? She likes you, I know it!"

"It could be false...."

"Yeah! Instead of it being his heart, it's his dick!" Jimmy laughed.

"Jimmy!" I said, surprised.

"You're right...he might not have one!" Jimmy snickered.

"Jimmy that's not nice..." I scolded gently.

"I'm just teasing him, baby. It's a guy thing. Either way, Johnny you know you can sense it. Don't be so worried," He chuckled.

"Okay," I said shyly. Duh, a guy thing!

"But..." Johnny looked down at the floor in thought. "She only flirts back when no one else is around...I have to coax it out of her. Even then she won't let me kiss or touch her aside from an arm around her shoulders..."

"Johnny, she's shy," I said softly.

"Breakfast!" Ashley called. I got up, surprised to not smell anything burnt. She wasn't the best cook...

"Hey!" Jimmy said, getting up to follow quickly. I shrieked, running away as fast as I could. He followed me at full speed into the kitchen. "SHIT!!" He shouted suddenly, falling onto the floor.

"TIMBER!" Ashley shrieked, laughing. I gasped, turning around and running over to him. He rolled onto his stomach, looking up at the roof. I sat on his stomach, looking down at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have not updated in a while. i'm very sorry. everyone must know what its like to get sudden bursts of busy...right?

ha ha i'll update more and the rest of my stories tomorrow.