Until The End

Chapter 5

"He's my new friend...I ran into him on my way to your house...and he blinked us to his house...there are more vampires out there!" I said excitedly.

"Wait...there are!? Wait wait wait, he blinked you to his house...?! Please tell me you two used protection..." Leave it to her to think that way.

"We didn’t have sex! Although..." I snickered. "Anyways, I just met one of his friends and got scared from all the blood in his room..." I shivered at the thought.

"That's nasty," She made a face. "And don't go there, please. I just ate. But...there's other vampires out there...how are your parents going to feel about this?"

"My parents know that there are more out there. They have to. Why else would they go out every Friday night?"

"Well...no, I meant...how are they going to feel about you being around others? Especially guys." She raised an eyebrow before shutting off the TV. "I've had enough of guys in masks," She added in a mumble.

"Well, I think they'll be happy about it...sort of... I mean if I don’t find someone by the time I turn sixteen..." I sighed. I hated thinking about it.

"You will, especially if you see this guy again. You should have seen your face when he kissed your cheek. You lit up like a fucking firework."

"Yeah, well what do you expect? You'd do the same thing! And I am starting to hate my parents for lying to me my whole life. And still doing it by saying we're the only ones left."

"Well, they were just trying to protect you..." She got up and stretched lazily. "I mean, yeah I'd be pissed too but I'd rather be protected. Though...be alone forever does kind of blow. Listen, why don't we get some sleep? You look exhausted..."

"Yeah...been blinking with a vampire," I smiled sheepishly.

"A good looking one too," She chuckled, winking at me.

"Keep your hands off! He's mine!"

"Easy there tiger, I'm just joking. He's too tall for me. I'd be afraid of getting crushed if he fell over."

"Nice bud, nice," I rolled my eyes.

"TIMBER!!!!" She shouted, falling back on the couch.

"You're a dick," I laughed, helping her up.

She faked a gasp. "How did you know about my strap on?!"

"I used it last weekend, duh!"

"EW!!!" She screamed, running into her room. "I was kidding!!! Gross!!!"

"Spazz." I laughed, following her. She shrugged and jumped into her bed, already dressed in pajamas. I watched her disappear under the blankets to get comfortable. I bit my lip, suddenly thinking about it. I didn’t have my bag anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go.

comments would make me happy... :)
no comments will make me sad :(