The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

Let the adventure Begin!

Manda looked through one of the cracks of the closet door. Looking in curiosity if He was anywhere to be found. Seeing no one, she turns around and back away from the opening, accidentally bumping into someone

"Whoops, sorry," Manda apologized.

"No prob." Came the reply. It took a few seconds to connect in Manda's mind that someone or something was in the closet with her! She stumbled and fumbled for the string that powered the light. When she finally found it, she flicked the light on and turned around to come face to face with another girl staring right at her, thus came the screaming.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"Manda screamed in horror, the other girl screamed in unison with her, Manda was able to make the screaming cease by waving her arms.

"Stop, stop, stop!" she yelled and the other girl stopped right on the dot. "Who are you?" Manda asked in suspiciously

"Well...who are you?" The mystery girl bounced back, still managing to keep eye contact.

"I asked you first!"

"I asked you second!"

"ALRIGHT!" Manda yelled in frustration, seeing that the argument was going nowhere. "I'll go first. I’m Manda, friends call me Spaz, and who might you be?" Spaz interrogated. The other girl looked at her, forming a small smile, then held out her hand.

"The name is Jennifer Lee." was her answer. "My friends call me JenJen." Manda shook her hand firmly, and then proceeded to look at the closet door then at Jen.

"So why are you in here?"

"Exactly the same reason why you're here, He put us in here to teach us a 'lesson'." Jennifer sighed, proceeding to sit down on the closet floor, regardless of the ocean of clothes that covered it.

Manda looked at her in confusion "That's kind of strange, judging the fact that I've never noticed you here before."

Jennifer laughed a little, "Well, I was brought here after you were, you were sound asleep." Now that was true, Manda was considered dead to the world when she slept, so hearing the new-comer was not a possibility. Manda sat down leaning against the wall hearing some commotion outside, but didn't really move to attention, Jennifer moved next to her.

"So...tell me your story." she said looking at her. Manda smiled and told her:

"I met Gerard at the mall...actually it was a Toys-R-Us. I was playing demos for a new video game and I noticed this cute guy looking at me. He looked familiar to me, so, I walked over casually to him and gave a simple 'Hello' and he said 'Hey' back. He was wearing a T-shirt, a hoodie, and a jacket at the same time, which was somewhat odd to me, but he was so adorable. Next thing I knew, he was right there beside me, telling me I was doing a good job in the game. I nodded and said 'Thanks'. Then he managed to introduce himself, 'I'm Gerard by the way' he said to me. He instantly took a deep breath, fearing that I would freak out. 'From My Chemical Romance?' I asked, he laughed and said 'Yep, the very same. What’s you're name?' I told him mine and we talked for what seemed to be an hour. Then he asked would I mind coming to his place, I said sure, I mean I was excited! Totally syked! So we came here and then one thing leads to the other and....well"

Jennifer nodded "I know." Manda laughed.

"Well you'll know how amazing he is, so gentle, so sweet, but so wild too! After we were done he asked me have I ever done 'it' in a closet before. At first I was shocked at the idea, then I said no and I would love to. So the next thing I know we did it right there in that spot." As she pointed at the middle of the closet. "Days went by and whenever we did 'it', we'd always do it in this closet. It was new for me but with time, I became used to it. But then, he just changed and showed his 'True Colors' if you will. He sorta this...this complete and udder diva attitude! It drove me up a friggen wall!"

Jennifer nodded "Same thing with me, but it wasn't at Toys-R-Us. It was at a record store downtown. I was sifting through some CD's and I noticed someone looking at me. I looked up, and there he was right across from me, smiling at me and did this cute little wave. I was already under his spell and under his slick charm. Then after talking, we went out and watched a horror flick and had an awesome time! He too asked could I come to his place and I said sure. Then it was the same as you, but when we were at his door he asked me have I ever had a make-out session in a closet before, I blushed directly in front of him and said no. Then he popped the question if I wanted to, and I couldn't resist. I mean, how often do you get to make out with one of you inspirations?"
"So...where did you guys make out?" Manda questioned. Jen kept the answer short and sweet. "Up against this wall." she motioned.

Manda looked at the wall behind her, instantly moving to a new spot in the closet.

"As the days passed, he became rougher and rougher. I tried to please him as best as I can, but he kept trying to pressure me into certain situations but I refused and still am refusing to give in. I would secretly tease him behind his back and now I'm here." Jen sarcastically spoke.

After talking for a little longer, they both looked at each other in amazement. "Wow." Manda said "We do have a lot in common."

Jennifer giggled "Yuppers, we sure do." Manda laughed as well then hearing something at the door.

"So...have you girls learned your lesson?" came Gerard's voice, a blurred outline of him showing through the cracks of the door.

"Aw crap its Gerard! What are we gonna do?!" Jen whispered in worry.

Manda grinned and whispered "Watch this." Then turned her attention to Gerard as she yelled, "Oh yes Daddy, we sure have!" Jennifer looked at Spaz as if she was absolutely insane, then while still grinning; Manda showed her a secret door leading to the outside of the closet.

"I discovered this a couple of days back." she whispered, then got up flicking the light off as Gerard said

"Alright here I come girlies!" Manda took Jennifer's hand leading her to the outside door a little after Gerard got in. Then they both looked as he started making out with the stuffed bear they'd left hanging in the closet, as they both giggled.

"Say, there's a movie out, do you wanna see it?" Manda asked Jennifer nodded with agreement.

"Sure, but what about him?" as Jen tilted her head in the direction of the closet, then they heard moaning sounds in the closet.

"He'll be fine," Spaz said, "He'll figure it out in an hour or so." they both laughed and walked out to see a movie.

And thus was the beginning of Spaz and JenJen: Partner’s in Crime.