The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

Thank You

Gerard's POV

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! came the sound from the outside of my bedroom door.

"It's Jen! Can I come in?" She asked through the other side of the door.

"Enter at your own risk." I called out in an emotionless tone as she slid her way through the door, quietly shutting it behind her.

"Umm...Gerard, can I talk to you?" She questioned as she sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"You have a mouth don't you?!" I instantly spat, soon regretting my tone as I saw her looking down, avoiding my gaze.

As you might have guessed, I was still kind of mad at the fact that her and Spaz tried to escape again.

"Look, first off, you remember a couple of days ago in the closet?" she asked as I slowly nodding my head

"Well, that night...was the first time I've ever...well...had sex." She slowly admitted.

"Really?!" I semi-gasped as she nodded her head.

"So...I took your virginity a couple days ago, so that makes me your "first" right?" I cocked my head to the side as she nodded and turned her head away in what seemed to be in shame.

Soon, worry began to creep into my thoughts.

"Oh my God, I didn't hurt you did I?" I said in worried voice as I moved closer to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"No, no you didn't. I'm perfectly fine I promise you." As she smiled her little smile and looked up into my eyes with her piercing brown ones.

"Also, I want to thank you for saving me from those creeps in the alley." She said as she moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around me and buried her head in my neck for a hug.

"Aww, you're very welcome sweetheart." I whispered softly returning her hug as I gently rocked from side to side with her in my arms.

"You know, you were amazing last night. It drove me completely crazy." She whispered in a seductive tone and started kissing softly as I let a slight moan escape my lips.

"You like, eh Gee?" she questioned. I nodded and lifted my neck up revealing more skin.

"Mmm...I thought you'd be a little whore." As her fingernails dug into my back, making me whmper.

Well, this is definitely a new side of Jen.

Jen's POV

I can't believe I'm doing this! I can't believe I'm doing this! I can't believe I'm doing this!

I also can't believe I'm saying this, but this is... kind of... fun!

"Mmmmm... Jen!" Gee moaned as his eyelids fluttered with his mouth forming an 'O' shape.

I quickly destroyed that perfect 'O' by attaching my lips to his.

I slowly slid my tongue into his mouth, with his greeting mine happily, I then began to massage the roof of his mouth with my tongue, making him groan.

I could tell he was trying to regain dominance as he grabbed my waist and roughly pulled me closer to him, making me feel a bulge start to form.

"No no no baby, it's my turn to play now. Just relax." I ordered in a low tone as I went back to kissing his lips.

By now, Gerard was sitting up with his back against the headboard with his legs spread wide with me in between them.

Just to make him a little more aroused, my hands snaked their way underneath him, groping his ass, his well shaped ass I might add.

What does this motherfucker do? Use a bun and thigh master?!

"Now, my little whore..." I calmly stated as I pulled Gee's legs downward so he was fully laying on the bed, "Tell me how this feels."

My feminine fingers traveled ever so slowly to the hem of his shirt and slowly stripping it off, revealing his pure pale skin.

"Oh!" He groaned a little bit louder than last time with his mouth forming that perfect 'O' shape again.

"Mmm-hmm, okay. Now tell me how this feels." As I moved my hand upward against his bulging crotch and undid the belt, button, and zipper, and peeled off his tight black pants, leaving him in nothing more than his blue boxers.

"Oh good lord!" he groaned as he bucked his hips upward toward me, showing off his errection through his boxers.

Okay, now I've seen Starbuck at shows before, but never in my life this close up.

"Awwww, looks like I haven't given Starbuck much attention, have I Starbuck?" I cooed as I gently began to stroke through the thin cotton material.

"ARGH!" He gasped as he arched his back. Okay, that definitely got some good results!

Gerard's POV

Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy mother fucking shit! I've never felt so much pain in my entire life!

Now I've been with a lot of girls in my life but Jen... just... oh man! I can't even speak!

The only sounds I can make are animalistic grunts and groans.

Now, the only piece of clothing I left on is my underwear, but at the steady rate Jen is going, I have a slight feeling in my groin that they'll be off very shortly.

"You know something Mr. Way, you are indeed handsome." She cooed while planting little light kisses all the way down my stomach.

"I... I...Th-thank you." I just barely replied.

"But you know, you know love, you'd look a lot better with-out those dreaded boxers yes?" As she then began to started to massage my inner thighs by making tiny circular motions.

"Y-y-y..." was all I could get out before she unexpectingly slid her hand into my boxers.

The contact between her touch and my cock was enough to make me arch again.

I wish she would stop being a fucking tease or else I'm gonna explode!

"I wa... I wa..." I groaned as my shaking hand was reaching for my boxers.

"What do want sweetie?" Jen questioned as if she was the most innocent little thing on earth.

It took her a few seconds for her to realize my desire.

"Ohhhh I see, does my little whore want these boxers off?"

"YES!" I screamed.

"Then hunny, you're gonna have to say it yourself. I can't possibly know what you want unless you tell me." she smirked devilishly.

Oh, this girl is good.

"I WANT THESE BOXERS OFF! I WANT THESE BOXERS OFF! I WANT THESE GODDAMN BOXERS OFF!" I yelled as if I was being brutally stabbed.

"Oooooooooh, okay baby." and with that they were off!

Now, here I was fully naked and hard while Jen on the other foot was, fully clothed...does that make sense to anyone out there?

"Okay little girl, you've had your fun, now stop being a fucking tease!"

I said, growing annoyed.

"You are right, I have had my fun, but do you know something Daddy?" Jen seductively whispered as she began to nibble on my earlobe.

"What is that may I ask?"

She proclaimed in a sing-song voice "I'm not wearing any undergarments."

"THAT'S IT!" I yelled, with that said, I immediately pounced on top of her and I began to rip her clothes straight off, and she was right.

Jen really wasn't wearing and undergarments!

"Now who's the tease?" I grunted.

Jen had little to no time to respond as I kissed her roughly, my tongue shoving its way into her mouth while I ran my fingers through her thick curly hair, making her moan.

From there, I began to make a little line of kisses starting on her forehead, followed by her ear, lips, jaw, neck, collarbone, in between her breasts and all the way down her stomach and back up to her lips again.

I had Jen pinned down onto the bed, my hands holding down both her wrists.

"You see baby, this is exactly what happens when you mess around with me. Now you gotta pay."

"Oh and what are you gonna do?! Fuck me with that thing inbetween your legs? You actualIy think of that as an intimate pleasure? HA! It' wouldn't even sustain my long dead dog!" Jen spat at me.

"OH YEAH?! WELL HOW ABOUT THIS?! forcefully rammed into her, making her squeal.

"Don't worry baby, you'll learn your lesson at one point on who to backsass." I rasped as I then bit down on her neck, claiming her skin, which only made her moan louder.

I could see she was putting up a bit of a struggle, I had already won.

"Oh baby... harder! Please!" She groaned in ecstasy which made me quicken my pace.

The sounds that we both made was like a symphony of grunts, groans, moans and squeals. The friction that was forming between both of us was incredible.

I could start to feel a thin layer of sweat was starting to form all over Jen's body as well as mine.

"Common my little JenJen, moan for me." I demanded as I was still pumping in her, both of us almost at the point of our climax, but she bit her lip in refusal.

"Ohhhhh... being defiant are we? Well we can fix that!"

As a last ditch effort to make her scream, I began to lick and suck on one of her breasts then switching to the other.

As I expected, Jen's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she took a sharp inhale of breath and held it in for a few seconds before letting out an animalistic moan, sending both of us over the edge.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD GERARD!" Jen screamed as I came deep within her.

"OH SHIT JENNIFER!" I cried as I rode out the rest of my orgasm.

When it was all through, we held our position for a few minutes before I let my sweat covered body down gently on top of hers.

"That... was... incredible." I panted.

"That's my... extra special... thank you... for... saving me Gerard."

"You mean mind blowing sex?"

"Uh-huh" Jen giggled as she pushed a sweat covered strand of black hair out of my eyes.

"Well, always remember I'm always here to protect you sweetie." I smiled back as I stroked her cheek.

After a few minutes of silence, Jen fell fast asleep in the crook of my neck with a smile on her face.

"Good night my little J-Bear." I whispered as I gently kissed her on the cheek.

With that, I turned off the light and was able to get both of us under the covers.

I then wrapped my arms around Jen, snuggling in with her and slowly, my eyelids drifted shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello fellow readers!
I just wanted to say that I am particularly proud of this chapter because this is my first attempt at porn.
YAY!
Both Spaz and I would really appreciate it if you guys would comment.
It's kind of annoying how all of you guys read, but never comment.
Oh well, second, I bet you all of you are wondering what happened to Spaz, well, you will find out in our next chapter! DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAA!