The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

The Mysterious Man! REVEALED!

JenJen's POV

You stupid, stupid corn-dog! How could you forget about your best friend?! ARGH! Great! She's probably lying half or fully dead in the middle of the street with her spleen hanging out... and here I am, in bed, having sex! God... why?! Just why?!

"JEN!" Gerard yelled from the bathroom, "WHERE DO YOU THINK SPAZ IS?!"

"Well, if I'd knew I would've told you YESTERDAY!" I screamed, feeling frustrated and disgusted with myself for being a complete and udder loser.

"Hey! That is no way to talk!" He wagged his finger in my face, still, forgetting that pants play a cruical part in outter-ware.

"You know what? Feel free can teach me a "lesson" later, m'kay? But right now, I'm worrying my bestie is hurt or dead!" I said as I pounded my fist on the bed.

"So... what are you gonna do? If you haven't noticed, Jersey is a big ass state with a lot of land to cover!" Gerard obviously pointed out.

"No duh Captian Obvious! Wait... I wonder if Spazzy still had her cell with her? Hmm..." I talked aloud, getting an idea. With that, I picked up the phone and started dialing.

Come on Spazzy, pick up! Please pick up!

Spaz's POV.

"So... tell me about yourself." I asked my rescuer, hopefully trying to figure out who he was.

"Well... I'm a red head... that okay?" He aked shyly.

"Yeah, totally!" I smiled. I couldn't see his face, but somehow, I could tell he was blushing.

"I... I also am a bit of a nerd and... wear over-sized glasses." he shrugged.

"Awww, that's cute. I'm sure you are able to work them... so seem like an incredibly nice young boy."

He giggled at my comment, "Um... I also play guitar and sing for a little band. " His confidence growing.

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows, "What's the name of your band?"

He was about to tell me the answer when my phone started to ring and vibrate in my pocket, giving both me and the mystery man a little fright.

"Hello?"

"SPAZ! THANK GOD! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU?! WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! SPEAK TO ME!" A very worried Jen yelled through the phone. She sounded like she was on the verge of tears... and or going completely insane.

"Jen, Jen, Jen. Calm down! I'm alright! I'm alright! I'm in... a shack."

"It's on the outskirts of town." The man commented, aiding me.

"Oh... okay... I was worried sick!" Jen breathed out a sigh of relief. "Say, do you wanna meet somewhere?

"Yeah! Um... Starbucks sound good?"

"Hee hee hee, yup sounds great! And I'm buying this time!" She giggled, finally regaining her happiness and composure.

"Alright, alright love you! Bye!" and with that, I clicked the phone shut...

"Um... say, you wanna come to Starbucks with me?" I asked my rescuer? As he nodded in delight. "Cool... Let's go!" So hand in hand, we walked out toward the car.

**********
JenJen's POV

A minute passed by... then two... then five... oh, what is taking her so long?!

I was about to tear all the hair out my head when none other then Spaz casually strolled in... and with a masked man by her side.

"SPAZZY! YOU'RE ALRIGHT!" I laughed, tacklng her in what seemed to be the biggest hug ever! "And who's the dude in the mask?"

"Of course I'm alright!" She laughed, "Oh and this is my rescuer! He saved me from that creepy Wentz dude. So... what happened to you yesterday?"

"Oh... we did nothing... unless you're refurring to the amazing hot steamy sex! Bow chicka bow wow!" Came a voice from the corner of the shop.

"Thanks Gerard for making that beautiful annnouncement. Maybe if you say that a little bit louder, all of Japan could hear it." As I threw a death glare at him.

"Well maybe I could try baby," he said while wiggling his eyebrows. "Oh... hey Patrick!" Gee said, waving to the masked man behind Spaz.

"Patrick?" Spaz and I questioned.

"Um... no... I have no idea what who you're talking about!"

"Oh common Stump, quit playing games! You're fooling no one with your silly little disguise." Gee said as he patted this "Patrick" character on the back, like they'd been friends for years.
"Now common, off with the mask!" Gee said, giving the man no time to react as Gerard ripped off the rubber covering his face.

Spaz and I stood there... completely shocked.

"PATRICK STUMP OF FALL OUT BOY?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember people!

Comments = Updates