The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

Paris Hilton Eat Your Heart Out! Part 2

Gerard's POV

Wow, I actually can't believe she's not mad at me.

It seems pretty weird, cause the majority of girls in this situation would slap me in the face and run off. Huh... but then again, jen isn't "the majority of the girls"

"Mmmm... Gee..." Jen moan as I began to nibble on her ear, "ah... that feel's niiiiice..."

I looked over towards the closet to see if their were any reactions.

All I heard were a couple thuds and some whispers.

I could hear Bob whisper to Mikey, "What the hell are they doing?! That's not what we agreed!"

Oh well... fuck them.

By now, I had Jen's and my clothes remove, and were making out... hard.

"Uhhhh... oh fuck..." I could start to feel "Little Starbuck" start to get excited, really really excited.

Uh! Okay, now Jen somehow managed to get on top of me.

"Hi Gerard..." She gave a sexy little wave, "Now... like I said... let's give em a show." As she slowly started down toward my cock.

"Hee hee hee, so impatient." She smirked as I bucked my hips upward.

No sooner had she gotton on top of me, but then she started to give "Starbuck" a little "rubdown"

"You're soooo cute when your all laid out like that." She teased as she started to give little kisses to my tip, making me gasp... along with everyone in the closet.

She soon started taking in more of me, inch by inch.

"ARGH!" I wanted to just grab her by the hair and just fuck the crap out her mouth but I tried to be patient.

It didn't work.

"Oh baby girl... thaaaaaaaat's it. Oh yeah..." I started rolling my hips at the same time she was grasiing on my shaft with her teeth.

Soon, I couldn't hold it in and letting everything out into her mouth.

I watched as she tipped back and swallowed every last drop.

"Mmmm... my favorite flavor." She whispered as she whiped her mouth.

Paris Hilton, eat your heart out!