The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

Warning: May Contain Diva Rage

"Oh...uh...JenJen...ah." I moaned as I shifted to a new spot on the hard closet floor.

This girl may be young but damn she can really kiss!

"Spaz, where are you darling? Common Sweetie, don't be shy." I cooed as I searched for her. Finally, my hands touched something soft and furry.

SQUEAK! "I WUV YOOZ!” said an unfamiliar voice.

"W-what?!? W-who's there?" I asked shakily as I flipped the light switch, fearing the worst to appear before my eyes.

"AHHHHH!" I cried out, only to realize it was Bob's long lost teddy bear, Mr. Snuffles. Don't ask about the name.

"So...wait...If the bear is here, then where could be?"
I questioned, looking around the closet looking for my two brilliant girls.

Then I looked to find the escape door. Then it all came together. "SPPPAAAZZZ! JEEEENJEEEEEN!" I cried out in udder rage as I realized that Spaz must've figured out how to escape, along with the new recruit.

"Grrrr... When I find those girls I swear to God I'm gonna..." I was cut short my ranting by the phone rang, so naturally, I went and picked it up.

"Yyyyyellow. Uncle Jiggy's pimp house how may I help you?" I said into the communication device.

"Hellllllo!" A familiar voice answered back.

"FWANKIE!!!" I squeaked happily into the phone.

"So...um...what cha up too?" He asked so innocently.

"Ummmm...nothing at the moment." I replied.

"Well the rest of the guys and I are at the movies right now, we're gonna watch "Pirates of the Caribbean 3, it starts in like, 20 minutes. Wanna join us?" He questioned.

"Yeah....I mean....Argh matey!" I replied with my awesome pirate impersonation.

"Oh, okay cool hey...I spy two lovely ladies heading into the theater! Wish me luck!"

"Heh heh, good luck man!" I said cheerfully as I said my goodbye and hug up.

Wait...two ladies? It couldn't possibly be...OH CRAP I THINK IT IS!

"SPAZ! JENJEN! I'MA GONNA KILL YOU!" I yelled aloud as I hopped into my famous silver Subaru XT and sped off to the movie theater. Those girls will never see it coming!