The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

The Closet. DA-DA-DA-DA!

"T-that was a great movie wasn't it Gerard?" I questioned from the back-seat to break the dead silence in the car.

"Yes. Yes it was." He replied faintly.

"Umm...oh yeah, Gerard, I just remembered that I have to call my mom and um…tell her where I am cause ya know how moms are. Always worrying about their child's safety? Ya know?" I thought quickly as an attempt to escape along with Spaz.

"Um, yeah I gotta call my mom too!" Spaz chimed in catching on to my plan.

"Don't worry girls. Everything fine, I already called your parents and told them that you're staying with me for awhile. They didn't mind at all." Gerard replied smoothly as if he knew every move Spaz and I planned to make. DAMN IT!

"Well when we get back, you girls are gonna have to be punished. Did you both think you could escape me? Ooooh that was a naughty thing to do. Now, you must be taught a lesson." Gee said in a twisted perverted tone. I didn't like it at all. That it's I can hold it in any longer.

"DUDE! ALL SPAZ AND I WE WANTED TO DO WAS SEE A FREAKIN MOVIE! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled instantly following by me covering my mouth as Manda turned around from the front seat in shock.

I've never sworn to anyone like that before. Don't get me wrong I've sworn, but never in my life have I used the F word aloud. Crap, now I was in for it.

"Well, I guess we have ourselves a back talker. Just for back talking, you've treated yourself to another hour of closet time young lady." Gee smirked as he turned to face me in the back.

As he went to pay attention to the road again Spaz turned around from the shotgun again and gave a quick look of sympathy. Damn! I need to learn how to keep my mouth shut!

***********

"Ah we're home ladies." Gee's voice rang out as he got out of the car.

"This isn't home. This is a sad excuse for one though." Spaz murmured to me. I couldn't help but giggle.

"What's going on?" Gee questioned as he raised an eyebrow. "Oh, um, we were talking about...KITTIES! Yes, kitties, Spaz and I just adore them!”

"Oh, no way I love kitties too!" Gerard squeaked, obviously falling for it.

Sometimes I think that blonde hair dye seriously soaked through to his brain.

Once we were in the house, Gee then had Spaz and myself stand side to side as he circled around us and eyeing us up and down, as if he was a tiger circling his prey.

Finally his decision was made. "Okay... SPAZ! You are going first!" Gee shouted triumphantly as he pointed his finger at Spaz.

"Oooh lucky me!" Spaz stated back as she threw jazz hands up in the air.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. No sarcasm! Follow me please." Gerard directed Spaz to the closet.

"Be careful in there." I warned.

"Don't worry I will." Spaz assured me and gave me a quick hug and simply walked into the closet, letting the door shut behind her.

After a few minutes I could heard various noises, from giggles to moans coming from in there, the majority of the noises mostly belonged to Gee's.

To forget about the whole situation, I plopped on Gerard’s bed, turned on the tube and started to watch a re-run of Invader Zim. Ahhh… good ol' Zim!

So far it's been an hour and twenty-three minutes and counting.

Just as I looked away from the closet again to the TV screen, the closet door flew open and out walked Spaz.

Spaz had what appeared to be a semi-exhausted and a little dazed expression on her face, oh the poor thing.

"He's ready for now." Spaz said straight forward and a little wearily.

"Thanks Spaz." A murmured and with my head held high, I walked to the closet, fearing what awaited me inside.