The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

Coffee? For me?

Gerard woke up to feel nothing beside him. At first he was a little upset, why would Jen just get up and leave him alone like that? He decided to get breakfast and deal with it later.

"Hello?" he yelled looking around to see no one, but something caught his eye on the table. He, went up closer to get a better look. It was note scrolled on a neon pink post-it note. It read:

Gee,
Spaz and I are out getting coffee.
Don't worry we'll be back.
Luv,
JenJen

A smile creeped on his face.

"Ain't that sweet." he said to himself and he went to make some toast and hot chocolate. After what happened last week with the coffee maker and a funnel, he decided to lay off the liquid for awhile. Three hours later, Spaz and Jen finally walked into the house holding what appeared to be Hot Topic and Spencers bags.

"You went shopping?" he asked sipping his cocoa.

"Yea, is that alright?" Spaz asked, Gerard looked at her a little annoyed.

"Not really." he replied but Jen smiled handing him a cup from Starbucks.

"Umm…this is for you. It might be a little melted though." she said blushing, Spaz looked at her in shock.

"F-for Me?" he asked getting teary-eyed as he placed his free hand over his heart, as if someone had just proposed to him. "Aww sweetie you didn't have to."

"No, it’s okay, I wanted to." she replied smiling sweetly at him. Of course, this made Spaz want to gag.

As Gerard went to take a shower, Spaz pulled Jen to the side.

"Umm…can I ask you something?” Spaz asked while trying to restrain from slapping Jen upside her head.

“Yeah, shoot”

“Why the hell did you buy that son of a bitch coffee?! Spaz said through her teeth

Jen nodded "Well, I felt it was like...a thank you for the ‘good night’ thing.”

Spaz sighed, "I thought we were trying to avoid being nice to him."

“Oh come on Spaz.” Jen said “Look, I know you’re probably really annoyed with me and want to slap me upside the head, but Gerard is now my first, I gotta be nice to him in some way, shape of form. Also, just between you and me, I seriously think that the coffee might actually make Gerard ease up on us.”

"I guess you're right." Spaz replied sighing a little out of frustration.

“Thanks for understanding now common! SpongeBob is on and it’s the one where they all become band geeks!” Jen squealed as she raced into the living room. Spaz laughed and followed Jen close behind.