The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

Dude! I've been BAMboozled

JenJen's POV

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!" Rang a voice as I jolted up from my bed.

"JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelped in alarm.

"Ooooh so glad you're up!" Gee spoke as he stood at the front of my bed.

"DUDE! WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP?!" I cried, then he managed to imitate my words with the same whiny oh-why-the-hell-did-you-wake-me-up voice.

"Common, I made you guys some breakfast. Hope ya like coffee and pancakes!" He squealed as he left the room

"Us? Breakfast?" I questioned. Something had to be going on. When I got downstairs, Spaz was already halfway through eating.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" she joked as I rolled my eyes and grabbed what was left in the pan and dumped it on my plate.

"Listen girls, you know thoughs guys from the theater?" Gerard questioned as he turned to face me as I was filling my cup with coffee.

"The only one I remember is short, pierced, tattooed from head to toe and handsome." I assessed as I plopped down to eat while Spaz tried to keep from giggling at my remark.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny Ms. Jennifer, well for your information, they are going to be coming over to meet the both of you today and I expect the best behavior out of both of you. Clear?" Gee ordered as if he was an army commander.

Obviously Spaz thought so too.

"SIR! YES SIR! As if she was a cadet given orders.

"Watch it." Gee declared as he walked out of the room.

************

"THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE HERE!" Gerard squealed as he bounded down the stairs and rushed to the door and opened it.

"Well don't just stand there guys come in! Come in! Come in!" As he gestured to the room where both Spaz and I were watching some random game show.

When all four other men were standing in the room with us, I started to get a little bit uncomfortable.

I didn’t exactly like how the guys were looking at me, kinda creeped me out.

"Well gentleman!" Gerard's voice boomed from the hallway, "These are my new 'buddies'." Gerard smirked to the others. Then he made his way down the line of all for men, introducing them by name one by one.

"JenJen. Spazzy, I'd like you to meet Ray, Frank, Bob, and of course, my little brother Mikey."

The replies Spaz and I got varied from: "Hello nice to meet you." to "Yo!" to "Hey, I remember you two from the movies!" to "Whoot! Hot mamas in the house!"

Of course Spaz and I gave evil looks to Mikey for that remark.

"Come on hunny sit with us." Mikey coaxed by patting a nice soft couch cushion "We don't bite." Bob eyed, giving me the naughty look. I'm seriously getting a little uncomfortable here!

Spaz's POV
I noticed Jen sitting in the middle of the couch between Bob and Mikey, looking totally petrified. Not exactly a good sign.

"Um, Gerard, can I use the bathroom?" I asked politely.

"Yeah sure, hurry up though." He grunted.

"Cool."

Then I ran up the stairs, locked the bathroom door, whipped out my cell phone and made a quick call

"Yellow?" A voice picked up.

"Bam!" I said in a low tone,

"Spaz? S-Spazzy is that you? Why are you talking so low?" He asked talking in the same obnoxious tone as always.

"Bam, listen, a friend and I are in deep dookie here and we need your special talents to get us out of it!"

"Well we have a show to do today and-" I cut him off.

"Listen you! My friend is getting really uncomfortable and so am I, so get. Us. Out. Of. Here!" I said through my teeth."

"Fine, I'll get the boys and... What do you want me to do?"

"Cause a distraction outside!"

"Oh...okay, fine. Bye."

"Bye!" I whispered and clicked my phone shut. Freedom wasn't dead yet.

I came back down the stairs to find Jen in the kitchen. I told her my plan and she agreed.

So we both walked back in and waited for my plan to swing into action.

Ten minutes later we heard a huge crash followed by other various loud noises. After hearing this, all of the boys ran outside to find the source of the sounds while Jen and I slunk out through the backdoor.

Gerard's POV

Image
Gerard: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?

Image
Bam: A masterpiece within itself don't you think?

Image

"OH MY GOD MY CAR! IT'S RUINED!"

"Hey look! There goes Jen and Spaz!" Mikey so graciously pointed out.

It took me a little while to spot them but I finally did. From what I could see, Spaz was hoping into a van along with Jennifer.

"Hey where's that Bam guy?" Bob asked as he looked for him.

As the van drove by I could see Bam along with the rest of his buddies along with the girls.

My girls!

As Bam looked out the window, he looked at me and gave me the finger! As soon as he did that I heard an erruption of laughter from the back of the van.

But how could they have known where I lived unless... SPAZ! DAMN IT! They weren't getting away this easily!

"Frank! I need to borrow you car keys! NOW!" I commanded. Without question he handed over the keys as I jumped into his car and sped off.

Nobody gives Gerard Arthur Way the finger! Nobody.

Spaz's POV
"HA HA! See? I'd told you we'd be free and now we are! Thanks guys!"

"You're welcome" They all said at the same time.

"Don't you think Gerard will be a little mad at the fact that Bam flipped Gee off?" Jen asked quietly.

"Nah, we'll be fine!" I said with re-assurance as I patted her on the back.

"Ummmm... guys!" Raab Himself called out. "We got company!"

Jen and I turned around to find a car that was almost touching the van's bumper, and in the driver’s seat of the car held a very angry Gerard.

SHIT!