The Great but Odd Adventures of Spaz and JenJen

Spaz is kidnapped!!

Here chapter nine!

Ok, so here's the thing, we got Uno subscriber which is cool. Also we're kind of suspended which means you won't see us on the update page which is fine. Me and Jen did this for our own personal entertainment but hey! We got a subscriber that's cool!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Give me the weapon!" Gerard yelled as they were right beside the van.

"What weapon?" Frank asked.

"THE WEAPON YOU IDIOT!" Gerard yelled.

"Oh! That one!" Frank suddenly remember holding a box and hands it to Gerard.

"Hold the wheel," Gerard demanded as he put his hand in the box "Hey Bam!"

"What?" Bam asked looking at Gerard direction.

"SURPRISE!" he yelled throwing a snake in the van.

"SNAAAAAAAAAKE!" Bam squealed losing control of the van.

“WATCH WHERE YOU'RE DRIVING ASSHOLE!" Spaz yelled trying to reach the wheel but it was too late.

"STARBUUUUUUUUUCKS!" Ryan Dunn yelled, they all screamed in union as they crashed into the side of the Starbucks. Spaz jumped out from the van and quickly dragged Jen out of the van.

"Come on! We gotta run!" Spaz yelled, “Right behind you!” Jen said while sprinting, praying they wouldn’t be caught. As they ran somehow they split ways leading Jen to an alley way and Spaz to another street.

Jen stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of a New Jersey street gang, now there are lots of gangs through out the United States, but tout of all of them, the gangs from Jersey were always the most violent , the most ruthless and the most deadly.

She tried to back out of the alley but it was too late, one of the gang members caught sight of her he sneered as began to walk towards her.

"Hey lil' Mama, come ere’ and give Daddy a kissy." He sneered as the group began to surround her, Jen thought for sure that this was it as she began to see childhood memories flash before her eyes, at least that what she thought until she heard a voice.

"LEAVE...MY...JENJEN...ALONE!" Gerard' yelled as he ran into the alley right past Jen and he began to attack each of the gang members one by one. As the last one fell to the ground unconscious, Jen looked up at her rescuer with pure love in her eyes and hugged him close.

"I'm so sorry." She wailed giving him little kisses.

"Don't worry, Daddy's here I'm here." he said comforting her.

"Thank God," she said but then noticed something "wait…where's Spaz?"

“Who knows,” Gerard replied, “But wherever she is I’m sure she’s fine.”

"Okay...but thank you! Thank you so much!" She breathed. "How can I repay you?" "Oh, you don't have to repay me, you crashed into a friggen Starbucks! I think that's a punishment in itself. Now common, let's go." Gerard said as they both began to walk out of the alley.

But Gerard didn't hear Jen mutter the words under her breath, "I will be repaying you tonight, whether you like it or not."

Meanwhile, Spaz stopped running as she tried to catch her breath, she looked around trying to find Jen, but she was all alone by herself. Needless to say, it was freaking her out big time.

"Jen?" She called hearing no answer, she did however hear someone walking to her. Before she knew it she was knocked out and dragged somewhere.

Will Spaz be saved?

How will Jen repay Gerard for saving her?

Why are snakes so scary to the 'King of Rock and Roll'?

Figure it all out... in the next chapter!