The Beautiful ***er

The greatest hate springs from the greatest love

The git…

Anna fumed as she watched the whole scenery. She had seen the interest in Leo’s eyes when the bitch giggles and blush.

It was infuriating that he would find interest to a mediocre and unattractive woman. For her she was just a stupid woman living in an artless, stupid life

Anna was disgusted on her for being a loathsome hybrid of abhorrence. A whore, slut, bitch, non-existent…

Yes, that was Anna Liza was…a non-existing being.

Anna longed to hurt Leonardo King; destroy and rip him apart like a wretched rag doll. Boys are all the same. They’re vulnerable with pretty, sexy girls flirting around them. They tend to leave you when they had finished the sucking of all the juice in you like a sex business, treating women sex slaves. He leaves when the woman deeply loves him like a dog—panting and hungry. Anna doesn’t want to experience it ever again.

Anna engrossed herself with books to forget Neil Frost. Neil was her first love, and the first person she gave herself in whole-heartedly. But he left that nearly made her go insane. A book taught her with a quote that she could never forget…

“The only way to mend a heart that has been broken is to kill the person who has made it happen…”
-Adolph Hitler

Leonardo walked to his own car and got in. As he turned the key in the ignition, he thought of Anna Liza. There was something about her that stirred him up a bit. God, he had asked her number too. His actions would have been a joke or a dream, yet there was a core of something, like a code, that he himself could not decipher.

Leo drove fast to the crime scene, without realizing he had been clutching her handkerchief. He only then notices it when he turned off the ignition. He smiled. Anna Liza, a name magnifying a beautiful, slender woman who has ardent-looking eyes.

Anna entered her apartment flushed, heart racing, overwhelmed by excitement. She thought about the whore, Anna Liza, whom he had talked to at the park.

It seemed that Leonardo King had found a perfect company—beautiful, gentle, girlish, and saccharine—a dumb ass would fall for.

He must be happy now. Happy and starting to fall in love again. What a sweet, precious romance; a romance that would end up in a funeral.

She looked outside from the windows of her apartment. The sun’s rays were of the color orange. It was sunset and it was getting dark. Anna’s cat mewed softly on her side.

“I have another achievement Scarce,” she stroked him, “another great achievement. Let’s turn on the TV; it might be on the news now.”

“…Alicia?”

“Yes, Vicky. It was as what you have said...” Anna felt excited. She put popcorns on the table as if watching a movie. Telling Scarce, her cat, that it was the greatest achievement she ever done all over again. “...Another victim, Chris Baron, age 23, was killed at the empty street where the victim, Ryan Crimson, found dead. The police arrived at the crime scene seconds after the body found. Investigators and forensic experts are still examining the victim. The question is; could the murderer be the same? Back to you, Vicky…”

“Thank you Alicia…”

“See what I told you? It’s a pity you haven’t seen it personally. The actual was very dramatic and artistic. Too bad we can’t go there, the policemen are very cruel.” Anna stroked her cat.

“I met Leonardo King” she told her cat,”—a shy person who was just actually looking for someone to be with. I have gathered that he was Morgana Ray’s ex-boyfriend. I’ll seduce him and I will give what he wants. What he hadn’t have in so long.”

Anna smiled, drifting towards her endless morbid dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry.. I had a bad day to think what would happen next... hahaha... please do leave a comment.. thanks! ^-^