Hamptser King Mr. Jones

Mr. Jones Goes To The Zoo

Mr. Jones stretched his paws and squeaked with joy when he realized what day it was. Today he was going to the zoo with his best friend Spencer the rabbit. He scurried away from his ball of fluff he used as a bed and went to nibble on a carrot. A very healthy breakfast for a growing rodent. Spencer made his way over soon after and was nibbling on some grapes. Another healthy breakfast for a growing bunny. After their breakfast the two critters were on their way to a great day.

When they got to the zoo they started out by the "Bearded Human" cages. "That human's beard is so fluffy looking." Mr. Jones commented. "Much fluffier looking than my bed."

"It looks very itchy to me." Spencer said scrunching up his face. "Let's go see the bald humans!" He said and the two were off again.

As always Spencer was fascinated by how shiny the human heads were as they gleamed in the sun light. "Their shiny heads remind me of apples." Mr. Jones pouted as his tiny stomach growled. "We should get some apples!"

The hamster and bunny scurried off to get some apples leaving the bald humans in peace. They found a stand selling super fresh apples and strawberries and traded six rodent treats for 2 packs of each. They scampered off to a bench and nibbled at their super fresh fruit. -nom nom nom-

After eating they went to see the "Teenage Human" cages. They were always amusing. "Hi teenage humans!" Mr. Jones yelled into the cage waving his little paw. This got one of the human's attention and he looked over to see what was going on, but he didn't look happy.

"Rawrr!" The human yelled as he leaped toward the edge of the cage. Mr. Jones squeaked in terror. "I angered it!!" He yelped jumping back. Mr. Jones jumped on Spencer's back and Spencer hopped far away from the angry human.

"That human looked like he was going to eat us!" Spencer said with his eyes getting wide. "I'd prefer to not be eated" Mr. Jones said as he cleaned himself off. "I agree. It sounds messy." Spencer said.

"Well I am going to bed" Spencer said as he waved and hopped away. "I should be getting to sleep soon too" Mr. Jones said to himself. "Today was a very eventful day."
♠ ♠ ♠
:tehe:
This is so lame, but I have fun writing these.
I love Mr. Jones and Dane and Jamestown Story. ::wow: