Two In My Heart

Taylor has lived next door to zack backer all her lif, they used to be friends, until he started hanging out with Matt Sanders. She is the scary skater goth of Huntington Beach high school. he's the rythm Guitarist for a little known band called Avenged Sevenfold. and where does matt fit in. I'm not going to tell you. youll just have to read and find out.
  1. Surprise, Surprise,They are actually nice.
    i guess im setting groundwork for whats to come. anyway, baisically introducing people from Taylors point of veiw
  2. Something to think about
    This story starts off in taylors perspective. taylor is starting to realize Avenged Sevenfold are actually nice guys, given a chance, maybe they could be friends. its also giving voice to some of the boys thoughts.
  3. Wait, We're supposed to be Enemies
    um, things between Taylor and Zack start to heat up. Interesting is an understatement
  4. do you relly care what they think
    how will taylors friends react to her big news. well im not gonna tell ya, youll have to read to find out
  5. its obviouse when your close to me.
    not sure how to describe this one, taylor and zack spending time together. what will happen mixed point ov veiw.
  6. long time, no see.
    Taylor has breakfast with zack and his brothers, just told from Taylors point of veiw
  7. The words are coming out, I feel terrible
    Taylor tells her friends she’s dating Zack, and some interesting new info comes to light. This one starts out in Taylors PoV, then switches to matt’s then to josh’s Pov’s. enjoy.
  8. Oh My God, i just cant handle this.
    this is mainly done from matt and taylors PoV. will matt tell taylor how he feels?
  9. I wish that i had you the way that he has.
    the gang throw taylor a party the night befor she's due to fly to L.A, to start the AM tour. what will happen.
  10. I’ll Be Fine, I swear
    Okay, I decided to start this chapter off when Taylor reaches the airport in L.A after her flight. Will her worse fears be confirmed or will she be accepted as one of the group?
  11. every time she runs she leaves a peice of her behi
    Part two of Taylor’s AM tour. A bit of this is from Riley’s PoV, but once again it’s mainly from Taylors PoV. Enjoy.
  12. I hope he missed me, cos god I miss they way he ki
    Taylor is saying goodbye to the boys, but how will Riley take it. Will he convince her to stick out the last two weeks?
  13. My world crumble's down, how do i stand strong
    This chapter is mainly told from Taylor’s PoV. When Taylor gets home, she decides to go find her friends, even though it’s getting late at night she has a good idea where they are. But what will she find when she reunites with her friends again.
  14. I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing.
    Okay, this is just a continuation of Matt and Taylor’s conversation. Will matt admit that Taylor is the girl of his dreams, what was he about to say.
  15. It's Kinda, Sorta Complicated