Night Electic Night

And you sear your lips

I can hear voices in other rooms, but they are to far away for me to tell who is there or what is being said.

After what feels like for ever, someone walks in the room. I can hear it, but due to my position, I can't see who it is. Lights flip on, but it really does nothing for me.

"This is going to hurt," deepvoice says, before sticking what must be a needle in my ass cheek.

"Ahh!" I yell in pain and confusion.

"Oh, that isn't the half of it," he says, wile injecting me with what must be a lot of something to take so long. "In about ten minutes you will get a raging hard on. Get used to it," When he walks out of the room he walks by the part of the room I can see. He has a ranging hard on...

A few minutes latter, just as the man who used to fuck me relentlessly said, my cock got hard. So hard it was painful. I started doing anything I could to relieve the pressure. Rubbing myself against the wooden table. Nearly humping it. But to no avail.

"Well, well, well," Master said, "Looks like the little whore has gotten himself all worked up," I wanted to yell at the man. But as soon as I opened my mouth, something was inserted and strapped around my head. It was some sort of gag. "Don't worry boi, you will be fucked soon. I know that's what you want," and it was. it was all I could think of. Being filled. Getting fucked. Having cock inside me. "Do you want it whore?" he breathed in my ear. All I could do was whimper.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?