Bonfire Boys

Prologue - Rape

I loved how he stroked my face with the back of his fingers whenever he hugged me, and how he held me close to him when we kissed. It was like I belonged to him and nobody else's, it made me feel like I was wanted. Now that father was on his honeymoon with his new wife, I could do whatever I wanted. No one can stop me from kissing him like I did. No one could stop me from dimming the lights as he gently pushes me against the wall, the dimmer wasn't far away, only half an arm's length.

His hand caught my wrist as I reached for the dial; his clutch was so warm, so gentle, but yet commanding. He twisted my hand until the dial pointed at the minimum, and then he pulled my hand to himself, resting my hand on his cheek. I took over and buried my hand into his soft hair; it was so dark that I couldn't even see what color his hair was anymore. He trailed his hand down my wrist, down the length of my arm, across my shoulder and down my side to my waist.

I love it when he opens my mouth with his, tenderly kissing me, how he draws me closer to him as our kiss became more intimate. I threw both my arms to hug his neck tightly, to make sure he doesn't go anywhere. It was a feeling I've never felt before, this longing to be with him for as long as I wanted.

But the feeling changed, that one time. He began to kiss me ferociously, as if he was trying to intrude into me. I tried to pull away, but he was too strong, there was nothing I could do as he pressed himself against me, shoving me against the wall, and he was smothering me, rendering me unable to breathe properly.

Yet it felt good, it was like a chase all over again. I wouldn't let him kiss me anymore, but he wouldn't let me do that. But making that one move, he seemed to lose control. He tightened his grip on my waist and pulled us both off the wall. He had lifted me off the ground, and I was half squirming as I gasped for air.

As he pushed me onto my own bed, my own shelter from the world, I knew what he was doing. I shook my head in fear and resentment. But it was too late. He had already climbed on top and secured my wrists on either side of my head.

How I wish I didn't wear a skirt that day.

I cried out in shocked and alarm as he ripped my shirt buttons out with his teeth. It was horrifying watching him turn into such a wild animal; I've never seen that side of him ever. Before I knew it, his mouth was all over me, inside and out. I tried to move but my hands were pinned and my legs were as well. I couldn't do anything but feel him run his lips all over me.

I didn't even see him take his jeans off, and how he did it I have no idea. I didn't even know how he managed to take my clothing off, there was nothing beneath my skirt and my chest was fully exposed. I felt ashamed and embarrassed.

Like the calm in the eye of the storm, it was suddenly still and dead quiet apart from my own heavy breathing.

Then he pushed into me, once. All it took was just one push to intrude everything that was private to me. It took just one push to send me screaming in agony. As he pushed into me again and again, with brutal force and animal-like grunts, my screams became more shrill and helpless.

My screams that no one could hear; because no one was anywhere nearby.

Then he stopped, with the same sudden movement that started it. He leaned down, so his face was just next to mine. I thought it was over, but it wasn't.

"Don't expect to go anywhere tonight, Lyla," he hissed, before my screams pierced through the silence once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments on the prologue please~?

Love you all~