My crazy life

little bit of history and judgemental cops

26th February, 20:34
Lying on my bench in Bran Park, my thoughts wandered to the events that happened earlier that night. For the first time in six months I’d gone to see my mother, biggest mistake I made, my fucker of a father (who doesn’t know he is) was getting ready to go on tour with his stupid ass band and my bitch of a mother was going with him,so they didn’t have time to talk to me.
I suppose you are quite confused right now, I haven’t even introduced myself yet, though I’m not sure I should, I mean how do I know I can trust you, you could be a serial killer or worse a sweet pincher...umm maybe not I mean you are an inanimate object you can’t even eat, if you haven’t guessed you are my diary and I’m slightly insane. My birth name is Tholomew Jamie Jackson Jones though everyone calls me Sonny; we are in the beautiful country of Wales in the small town Hafon Bran which translates to Raven River, the town resides about halfway between Merthyr Tydfil and our capital city Cardiff.
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/connerskaterchick/scene-2.jpg
I have black hair down to my jaw line, really bright blue eyes, pale skin; I’m 5’4 and have a skinny frame my weight fluctuates between eight stone/112 lbs and ten stone/140lbs. My mother got pregnant with me when she was twelve after a fling with a thirteen year old American named Jack (I know my parents are whores), hence the Jackson in my name, who she met in her hometown of Swansea. Annabelle’s (my mother) parents totally embarrassed moved away to Hafon Bran, where before they died they bought Annabelle a house because of her begging, she whined for months that she needed her own space before they finally broke down and got her what she wanted. To her shock once the will was read out after the funeral she found that that was the last thing she would have off them, they left stocks, bonds, two houses and about £500,000 in a trust fund that I will have access to when I’m eighteen, but nothing for her.
Annabelle never told my father or his family about me so she had full custody of me until I was eight. This is when she decided I was too much hassle, this decision consequently came the same time she was booked by a top model agency, my grandparents then took over custody of me until their deaths when I was fourteen. As a child suffered with ADHD, I had trouble concentrating for long periods of time, so when I tried to learn me things, like playing the guitar, I wasn’t able to learn as quick as other people. I would then get depressed or angry, which means I would either threw a tantrum or ran away to cry this is why Annabelle thought I was too hassle.
When I was twelve my father came back to Wales to visit, next thing I knew they were married and Jack made Wales his permanent home when he isn’t on tour or needed in America which means about three months out of the year. Annabelle got worse after that, she become the perfect little trophy wife for a rock star meaning she become more of a slut than she was before, everything revolved around Jacks band, she become one of the merch girls so she could tour with him,afraid that he would find someone else. I started living on the with my grandparents then as I couldn’t handle being around them anymore, I also started hanging around on the streets, I got involved with the wrong people and by the time my grandparents died I was a heroin addict and a thief that was when I met Jimmy who is my uncle, he took over guardianship of me as well as paying for my rehab, he even hired a tutor for me, so I could catch up on the years I missed in school. Tonight was the first time in six months I’d seen my mother, I don’t think I’ll be going back again, I turned sixteen last month so that means I can travel with Jimmy...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dropping my pen as I was suddenly grabbed from behind and placed in handcuffs, I immediately started freaking out, as I don’t like to be touched, due to my depression I believe that nobody likes me and everyone’s out to hurt me in every way possible, I’m slightly paranoid as well as depressed if you can’t tell. It’s made me very anti-social, I mean unless I know you very well I won’t talk to you I also won’t let you within a couple of feet of me without getting nervous. Still freaking out at whoever grabbed me, I felt myself get lightheaded and my breathing get much faster before everything went black.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07:10
I woke up about five minutes ago, and looked around to find myself in a police cell, I’m guessing who ever grabbed me must have been a police officer. Strangely they didn’t search me, and I still have you and Mr Pen –Pen, which means someone went out of their way to collect anything that might have belonged to me, as my rucksack is also here on the other side of the room, its rather suspicious as the police don’t normally care whether I have all my things or not. I mean every other time I’ve been in here they been rather harsh, calling me names, and keeping me cuffed through questioning, and strip searching me at times. Though it has been a few years since I’ve been arrested, that was before I was diagnosed with depression and giving tablets to help stop my mood swings, so they might have forgotten me...
Oh the doors opening...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Get your lazy ass up Sonny Jones, you’re free to go.” Hissed Pot -Belly Jenkins, ok is names not really Pot-Belly, but I have this think that I just have to give people nicknames especially to people I don’t like, not really sure what Sergeant Jenkins real name is not exactly on first name bases if you get what I mean. I ran out of the room, and straight to Jimmy, giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek, what? I’ve always been physically affectionate with people I trust. I started interrogating him on why I was brought here in the first place because as far as I know I haven’t done anything wrong.
“Whoa calm down, Jamie’”. He’s the only one that actually calls me by that name, everything will be explained, now come on lets go somewhere more private.”
He directed me out of the police station and to a cafe nearby, sitting down I waited till he was seated beside me before talking, “come on Jim tell me”
Looking up from the menu he turned to me, “well, there’s been a number of burglaries in the area and you were obviously suspected, but lucky for you, there was another one last night while you were in the cells” I laughed and hugged him again, “good serves them right judgemental gits.”
Jimmy laughed, before noticing my face; he moved my face so he could get a better look at my cheek, moving my black hair out of the way he sighed before talking, “You know, I think we should go on holiday.” I looked up in surprise, “but why?”
Jimmy leaned over to get my file out of his bag, it is quite a big file; handing it to me he let me read the intro letter before answering. I pouted, “You’re leaving me.”
“No, there are two plane tickets in there Jam, me and you travelling with Testament as roadies. Well... I’ll be the roadie; you just get to come with, and maybe get to know a certain singer a bit better.”
Jimmy sniggered as I blushed, “but how? I mean what about school.” He smirked at me, “oh don’t worry about that, I phoned Matt last night, he‘s happy to become your tutor again.” I glared at him before reading everything else in the folder. Jimmy ordered our food and drink, as I ran through everything in my head.
“We’re going to California?”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please :D

Will feature some real bands soon, in the next couple of chapters definately :p
I picture Sonny has a cross between Max Green from Escape the Fate and Ville Valo from HIM just so you know