Drabbles

Drabbles

1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2. Turn on your music player and put it on random/shuffle.
3. Write a drabble related to each song that plays. You only have the time frame of the song to finish the drabble; you start when the song starts, and stop when it's over. No lingering afterwards!
4. Do ten of these, then post them.)

Fandom: 5 Kingdom Hearts, 5 Bleach
Characters: Axel, Zexion, Marluxia, Namine, Szayel Aporro Granz, Uryu Ishida, Gin Ichimaru, Cirucci Thunderwitch


1. Axel: Gone Away by The Offspring
He was gone, never going to see him again. It really sucked too, the only one that I was able to get along with. The only one I called my friend. But now he was gone, and that was final. I tried getting him back, honestly, I did. But it was like he didn’t even want us to be friends anymore. And when I saw him the last time, he was gone, completely. Didn’t remember a thing. I could’ve stopped this. I could’ve done something, but no. I’m so stupid. The only thing I have left from you is our memories. I look up at our hang out. You’re with others. They aren’t your friends! They mean nothing! “Roxas!!” I call out, but you can’t hear me. I suppose, all I can do is pretend that you hear me now. Roxas…
(Yeah, no yaoi.)

2. Zexion/Namine: Rumored Nights by The Academy Is…
Okay, so there was something wrong with me. I couldn’t be in love with a girl so young. In fact, I couldn’t be in love at all. But I insisted. I needed her. I felt as if she made me complete. I knew she didn’t want me though. It was always about Roxas. Roxas this, Roxas that. So, instead, I followed her. I watched her sleep. I looked through her items. I seemed like a complete creep, but god… She was amazing. I hated having to put her through everything. I suppose, I could only really dream about what our relationship could’ve been…

3. Marluxia: Sleeping with Giants by The Academy Is…
Motives, we all have one. Mine was much bigger though. Something a lot of people thought I couldn’t pull off. But I would. I could pull it off, and I was gonna prove it. Sure, it was going to take a while, but it was going to happen. Restless, I even had to kill (rather, get people to kill them for me) some of my own. Egos, maybe mine was bigger than some of the others. But you know what they say, you’ve got to fight to win.

4.Axel: Ghost Town by Shiny Toy Guns
Pissed off. Roxas, that idiot. Are you kidding? This place, this place is a god damn ghost town! You’re letting them take over your imagination! Stand against them for Christ sakes! Do you remember nothing about our friendship? Oh well, everything’s going to be over soon. You’ll get what you want, but what I want to know… will you really enjoy it?

5.Marluxia: Ur So Gay by Katy Perry
A fag. Are you kidding me? Why the hell does everyone accuse me of being gay anyway? Just because I have a good taste in fashion? Hmph, they know nothing. I don’t like boys. At all! So what if I’m thin, have pink hair and stuff. Just because I do occasionally wear designer scarves and make up doesn’t make me gay. Okay, so I have kissed guys before. Oh, so you want to be specific? It was Vexen. But I was just trying to scare him! T-The man wouldn’t leave me alone! Ah crap. I don’t care what you say. I don’t like boys. So quit calling me gay! God!

6. Szayel Aporro Granz: Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes
Heh. Cirucci. Always getting angry at my way of living. There are just so many attractive girls around here. I can’t stay with just one. Silly whore. I suppose, it’s a bad habit. But I just can’t keep my hands off of them. Heh.

7. Uryu Ishida: If You Talk Too Much, My Head Will Explode by People In Planes
Don’t come and try and save me. I know what I’m doing. You talk and you talk and you talk but I’m not listening. I’m doing what I love to do. As much as you judge me, it’s not getting through to me. I’m taking my shit and I’m leaving. No, quiet. If you talk to much, my head will explode. Goodbye father… no, hold that. Goodbye Ryuuken.

8. Gin Ichimaru: Don’t Stop by Innerpartysystem
Joining Aizen’s league wasn’t a bad idea at all. He smiled. He had power now, and he could do whatever he wanted. He was able to treat people how he wanted. Gin Ichimaru had everything he wanted, and the arrancar bowed down to his every wish. Well, most of them. He was the closest thing to God now, rather, Aizen, so they were to worship him. Soon, those pathetic little teenagers were going to be down on their knees. All of these lies were so entertaining! “Don’t stop the fun Aizen! Keep going!” He laughs.

9. Uryu Ishida: Die Tonight, live Forever by Innerpartysystem
This was it. Heart pounding, but he had nothing left, so what else could he do? The enemy has lost total control and he was going to be the ones to help stop it. And if he was going to die, he wouldn’t regret it. There was no going back now. Losing and gaining friends on the way to their hopeful victory. Every night was a threat to his life. But Uryu Ishida was doing this for, not just the honor of the Quincy, but for revenge.

10. Szayel Aporro Granz and Cirucci Thunderwitch: Time by Timbaland feat. She Wants Revenge
She was so controlling, so evil. Annoying. Demanding. And 100 other words that Szayel Aporro Granz could think of. He didn’t really object, but it was her who kept coming back to him. He didn’t really pay attention, he didn’t really love her. It was really only for the sex. Even when he showed her complete hatred, she didn’t leave. She just wasn’t worth his time. She thought of it as passion, he thought of it as research. Yet she kept coming back, and never leaving his side. It was like she was desperate.
He shrugged off the thought. She was pretty good at what she did, and he wasn’t going to tell her to stop. She would always just confuse passion with the love he never gave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, these were fun to do.
:)

I don't own any of the songs or the characters or the fandoms or whatever. ;D

No yaoi intended with the first one by the way... ._.

~Elena