Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

009

I don’t know how long I laid there, but I soon found myself being shaken awake. After the little event and my crying fit Synyster had brought me back to our room where he laid me on the bed, took off my shoes, and then left me to cry on my own. My brain had shut down sometime after that and now here I was looking into some chocolate brown eyes.

“Leave me alone,” I mumbled to him as I rolled over to the other side of the bed and buried my face into the pillows refusing to look at him. Not wanting to do anything, but lay here, to stay in this room and hope that I was found soon.

“Get up, it’s time for dinner,” he told me in a calm voice.

“I don’t want to eat anywhere, but here,” I told him and I meant it. I wasn’t leaving this room.

I heard a deep sigh from him, “You will do as I say and get up before I make you get up,” he told me in a cold hard voice. I hated him right then and there. Who did he think he was to boss me around?

“And if I don’t,” I challenged him and that was my mistake.

I soon felt myself being pulled by my ankles before I was lifted up and hoisted onto his shoulder before I could utter another word. My blood rushed to my head from being upside and his muscled hard back met my face. I barely registered where we were going from all the twists and turns, but the further we walked I started to hear voices.

I soon heard people laughing and I knew that they were laughing at me, “What did she do,” someone asked. Synyster didn’t say anything, but growled as he continued to walk.

After what seemed like forever I was flipped back over his shoulder and was deposited into a chair. I felt the blood rushing down from my head and that made me dizzy. I had to place my hands on the arms of the chair to keep myself from swooning in my seat.

Once I had my bearings I looked up at him and I allowed all my anger to show on my face, “Who do you think you are,” I yelled at him, “I’m not some ragdoll you can just play and throw around with,” I told him and I watched as his eyes flashed this funny color. It was weird. It looked like slivery gray.

“My name is Synyster Fucking Gates and I can do what I damn well please,” he said barely above a whisper.

I leaned back into my chair and just stared at him. I knew that I was too weak to do something since I was still human, but in three short weeks I will be a Vampire and when I changed he was going to be the first thing I destroy. Though as these thoughts where swirling in my head I knew that I would never do anything to harm him.

The truth was that seeing him on the edge like that sparked something deep inside me and the fire that he had slowly brought to life from his little wake up calls, but his anger caused it to burst into flames. We stayed that way just looking at each other until that silvery color left his eyes and he turned away from me to seat down in the chair next to mine.

I noticed how quite it was and I looked around to see a room full of people staring at us. Some people glared at me with hatred in their eyes, while others looked on in excitement, and others looked like they didn’t care soon turned away to go back to their conversations.

The room was huge and I noticed that it served as their dinning room. There were rows of long tables that sat about 30 people to each one. I didn’t bother to look and count how many table there were, but I knew that this was not all the Lycanthropes that were here.

Not long after the show down food was brought out and if I didn’t have a strong stomach or that I was not fully human I may have puke. Platters of various meats were brought out that were mainly uncooked for the most part. I swallowed as I saw some of the bloody portions and I felt my turn at just the sight of the raw meat.

I looked on as the meat was passed about and when I saw Synyster grab some and I saw the blood dripping I got into a haze. My heart started beating as I saw the dark red droplets splash to the white parcaline plate below and I felt my tongue run across my lips nervously. Seeing all that raw meat made me cringe.

As I watched the plates of meat being passed around a plate was laid in front of me by one of the servers and I looked down to see that it was steak that was cooked and not raw and I gave a relieved sigh as I looked at my plate full of cooked meat, potatoes, gravy, and vegetables.

I just stared at the food before me not wanting to really touch anything, “Aren’t you hungry,” I heard the sweet voice of Candy who was setting across from me.

“No,” I simply replied.

“What’s wrong, food not to your liking,” Fanen asked and I shot her a death glare. She was setting on the other side, but a few chairs down from Candy.

“It’s not the food that’s not to my liking, but eating with the likes of you that is,” I told her with a smirk.

Her eyes narrowed at me, “To bad were not a bunch of filthy stinking vamps then. I’m sure you’ll be right at home,” she shot back.

I gave her a coy smile, “Oh you’re one to talk for a fucking dog, but I guess it pisses you off more that he chose me a filthy vampire or not. How does it feel to know I have something you want,” I asked and I could see her eyes flash the same funny color that Synyster’s did a while ago as she stood up. People looked at me wide eyed as if I had just earned their respect as I sat in my chair looking back at Fanen.

“Sit down Fanen,” I heard a voice that sounded much like the Lycanthrope that spoke to me and when I turned to look sure enough it was him. He was looking at her, but then he slowly turned his eyes from her to me and we just stared each other down before he gave me a knowing smile and then turned away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys here is another chapter. Sorry if it wasn't good, but I am working on more chapters. Anywho here is a link to my writing site. All stories get updated there first and I will be postng all new stories on that site as well. So here is the link: fanficpassion Thanks for reading!

Queenie