Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

010

“I want to go home,” I yelled again at Syn. I had taken to calling him that. I had been here for three weeks and my change was to take place in a week. I had wrapped myself in a red hood that Candy had made for me as I stood in the room that now belonged to me and him.

“And I told you no. You belong to me and the sooner you accept it the better it will be for the both of us,” he said as he sat at the foot of the bed looking at me.

“I’ll never belong to you,” I told him as I walked to the huge windows that faced the garden in the back.

“Oh you will, trust me,” he said as I heard his footsteps as he walked towards me. He came to a stop just behind and placed his hands on my shoulders. He turned me around until I was facing him and then backed me up against the window. He looked down into my eyes, “You’re so beautiful,” he whispered as he his right hand was brought to my neck and his thumb brushed against my left cheek. I could feel myself blush as he continued to stay like that.

As I looked back into his eyes I started to feel this feeling of heat rush through me like it has been doing for the past few weeks and I couldn’t stop him as he leaned his head down to me making our lips touch. The first time was never light like a feather, but the more he kissed me the former the kisses came and I soon found his tongue running along the seem of my mouth. I opened up to him and allowed his tongue to slip into my mouth.

The hand that was still on my right shoulder traveled down my chest and into my cape so that it came to a stop on my hip as the hand that was on my neck gripped tighter held me in place. I slipped my arms from outside my cape so that I could wrap my arms around his neck. Since I was short I was barely able to grip my forearms for the embrace, but that didn’t matter as the hand that was on my hip snaked around my waist and lifted me with no effort.

I tightened my arms around him and deepened the kiss and I felt him smile into. After a while he slowly pulled away to look at me once again, “I told you you’ll belong to me. You already letting me mark you,” he said before he placed his lips on mine once again.

We were so into that we didn’t notice anything until I heard scratching sounds on the hard wood floor of our room and we pulled apart. I looked down to see Hero, “Hero,” I greeted and Syn put me down, but not before giving m another kiss and letting my body slowly slide down his.

I shivered at the contact and I could see the smirk on his lips. I blushed and turned away from him so that I could bend down and pet Hero, “Hey there Hero,” I said and the wolf nuzzled his muzzle into my cheek. I have long forgiven him for the betrayal that occurred all those weeks ago, but I knew that eh had no choice. He had to be loyal first to his master and then me.

Hero was a Guardian just like all the normal wolves of the world. They protected the human version of themselves from the Vampires. Hero was Synyster’s Guardian I had soon learned and that he had a different name, but Syn allowed the name change and Hero liked the one I have him better.

I bent down to rub behind his ears when Syn spoke, “He wants to know if you want to walk in Garden,” Syn asked.

I looked back at Syn and then to Hero, “You can speck to each other,” I asked after a while.

“Yes,” he simply answered and I looked back at Hero.

“Of course I would like to go for a walk,” I told him and I stood up to leave as Hero turned around to walk back out of the room. I followed him out and Syn let me go since I was going with his Guardian he knew that Hero would look out for me the same way that he would. I followed Hero as we walked the long hallway and took a side glass door out to a courtyard that we cut across to get to the massive huge garden.

It reminded me so much of my own home, but yet it was so much bigger and better and I absolutely loved it. There were flowers of even kind and color with shrubs and tree to go with it and out on some of the side there where orchids. As I looked around I got lost in the beauty of the place until I found myself on the far side within the apple orchid. When I looked behind myself I could see the mansion looming behind.

As I walked the apple orchid seemed like it went for miles and miles. It looked just like an enchanted forest and I found myself playing around chasing random animals and Hero until we made it to the very back. In front of me stood a huge stone wall that looked like it scaled at least 60 feet high that was covered in vines and other plants that had little blooming flowers. I walked along it smelling the flowers until I came to a wooden door. It seemed so out of place, but I reminded me of the little orchid we had at my family place that allowed outsiders to come and pick at the fruits when needed, but this door looked unused for years.

Looking around me as if I was waiting to be caught I pulled back the latch and pushed on the door as hard as I could until the door gave and I went stumbling out. I found myself one again in the dreary looking forest and I let out a shiver, yet I did not go back in. I looked around for Hero, but he was still running around not really playing attention so I ventured forward. This was my chance.

Deciding quickly I shut the door that led out of the orchid and walked further into the black forest. I started running as fast as I could and then when I thought I was far enough I heard a loud cry go into the air and knew that it was Hero. When I looked back I could barely see the mansion, yet Hero’s cry sounded like it was very close and I picked up my pace.

Thinking fast I ditched the red cape that Candy gave me realizing that it would give me away and was thankful that I wasn’t wearing white clothing another sure finder. I soon came to a rode and I looked both ways not knowing where to go until I saw a car driving down the rode to the left of me. Getting desperate I ran out in front of it and flagged it down. Inside was an old couple, “Can you please give me a ride. I’m lost, my car broke down, and I live in the next city,” I told them and they just nodded and I got in the back.

As the car started to pull away I heard howls go up in the air and I shivered, “Wow sounds like there’s a lot of wolves out,” the old man said and his wife nodded her head agreeing with him.

“True, but there’s always been wolves around these parts Herald,” his wife said, “Oh dear, by the way my name is Ellen and this old goof is my husband .” I listened to their idle chatter all the way to the next city as I sat back in the back seat and sighed. I was on my way to freedom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all sorry for the delay. I have just started a new job and a host of health problems came up from when I got injured on the job. I am now able to use my left hand so be expecting updates for a few more stories of mine. Thanks for waiting.

Queenie.