Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

012

Back at the wolves’ part of the forest Shadows, Synyster, Vengeance, Christ, and Rev brought their best trackers to look for Red with them; the Trackers where all females, it was their gift when they were born. They were able to find anything and everyone. They were the best of the best and if they needed to find Red quickly then the head Trackers would be able to find her.

The oldest Tracker was Kate. She had strawberry blonde hair with bright blue ends that brought out her light blue eyes. She came from a long line of Trackers both male and female so it was no big shock when she was able to show skills of tracking down things when needed. She tended to take control and most of the young Trackers admired her for leading them when the time was need. Her family was part of Shadows’ pack.

Cali was the second Tracker. She was a black girl. She was placed in Synyster’s pack after her clan was attacked and killed by the vampires. She was just a few of the small pups that had survived. When she first went to live with them he had taught her at first how to track, but she soon surpassed him and that’s when they found out her gift as Tracker. She was bad ass in everything that she did and it wasn’t long for her to work her way up to the top Tracker in her pack.

The third Tracker was October. She gained her skills like most of the Trackers at a young age. She was in Vengeance’s pack and their Trackers from there were know for their ruthlessness in finding and killing what need to be found and killed. Many Vampires had fallen by the hands of many from Vengeance’s pack and everyone knew if you really wanted something found October would find it. She had shoulder length black hair with side bangs and to blonde strips in the front, her eyes were grayish blue, and just like many in her pack she had something pierced. She had her lip pierced and double eye piercings.

Lana the fourth tracker was in Rev’s care ever since her parents and the rest of her family died in the first war that broke out hundreds of yeas ago. She was saved by Rev just when the vampire was able to kill her after he had killed her parents and two older brothers. Ever since then she has been honing in on her skills so that she was able to track down the vampire that had killed her family. Even though she was young and it had happened years ago she still remembered his face and when the time came she would get her chance to kill him.

The last of the top trackers was Nonnie. She was in Christ’s pack. Petite in size with brown skin and curly natural hair down to her shoulders she looked innocent enough, but if you knew her you better than to think that. Ever since she was a little girl her main goal was to protect her pack and find anything that may harm them. For her the hunt was pure thrill. She liked to hunt, kill, and destroy, but they weren’t going to kill anything tonight which was a pity, but she could still do her job.

After they all discussed the plans each girl was give an item for them to smell in order to pick up Red’s scent. October looked up to the sky and said, “We have to work fast before the rain comes and wash it all away,” but little did they know that Red was already on her way back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, just want to say that I am so sorry. I totally forgot to update, plus with other things going on like heart issues and what not its been crazy. So, from being laid off, sick, ER trip, and a heart echo later I am not able to give you this chapter. Its kinda crap because its a filler, but none the less here it is and now on to more updates. Thank you all for waiting.

Queenie