Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

013

013
I was walking in the forest when the rain started again and I couldn’t help, but have this strange sense of de ja vue. It was like the first time that I met sin, but there was no Hero to help guide me to him. I tried not to panic or worry myself. I had been walking slash running for hours now and my body was beginning to tire out. I hadn’t eaten since that very morning and now looking back I knew it was very dumb of me to run.

Sighing I leaned against a huge tree that was in front of me and rested my forehead on it. I just need to rest and then I could go on with my journey, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to last long. I was hungry, wet, cold, and exhausted added on to the fact that I was lost was not a good factor.

Being lost was not good. I thought that if I entered the woods the way the road ran with it I would be fine, but low and behold I was wrong. It seems like I never learned my lesson the first time I ran. Maybe there was some sense in what Gerard did to me. I need to be taken care of because if no one was there to help me along the way I would need up doing stupid things like getting lost in a forest while a war raged on.

After I gathered some more strength I started to walk again when all of the sudden I felt them sense of falling without end. As I tried to grab on to anything to stop my descent my arms and hand became blooded and I could no longer grab for anything else unless I wanted to do more damage. For what seemed like forever I finally stopped to see that I had fallen a great deal from where I was from and that I had actually slipped from a steep sloop that became muddy from all of the rain flow.

Groaning I tried to find my bearing so that I could start moving again, but when I tried to take even a few steps my head spun and I fell back to the wet earth. I was so weak and tired from lack of food and as I looked down my body from lose of blood as well.

Not being able to move I curled up in the spot I was in and closed my eyes. My mind quickly turned to Syn and I wondered if he was looking for me. Holding on to that hope and the image of his face I silently started to call out to him. I knew he wouldn’t hear my calls, but I had hope and I held on to that fact that he would find me.

They were all looking for her desperately. Some were starting to give up hope, thinking that she may have found her way home or that she found a way to get to a city and get in contact with her family which was not good. Light was falling fast when Syn felt a pull on his chest.

Stopping he clutched his chest and listened as he heard a whispered voice, Syn help me. Find me, I need you. Syn knew who it was before the voice softly faded away and he broke out in a run un his werewolf form in the direction he was feeling the pull. Running past his friends he ran in a broke neck speed hoping that he was able to make it to her in time.

It wasn’t long before he heard the pounding of others running behind him and it gave him strength to keep on knowing that his friends were behind him. It felt like forever before he reached to a stop and was looking all around him. He could still feel the pull. It was stronger now, but as he and the other searched he could find her.

Shifting into his human form he started to walk around not caring that he was naked as he looked for her. When he was about to shift back he slipped in the mud and almost went tumbling down a steep climb. After he was able to catch his balance he looked down the long slope and his breath caught. She was down there and he could feel it with all his being.

Taking a deep breath he took a few steps back before he went into a dead run and then jumped off the edge. Knowing that he would be safe he allowed his animal senses to kick in and he landed on the wet earth at the bottom. As he stood to straighten himself out that is when he saw her body covered in blood and motionless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry for the long wait and for it not being edited. I just don't have the time, but it is a chapter so please forgive me. As I said in my other story I will try to do both stories every other week or so, so that you may get updates. Thank you for sticking around and once again sorry. The last few months have just been really hard on me.

Love,

Queenie

PS check out the fanfic site. fanficpassion. There are rules there, but not to the point where you feel restricted in your writing or you feel that you can't write because people are trying to control you. This is a site where you can post your stories and get feedback and where you can feel safe. So come one and come all.