Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

014

Maria was tense she had just gotten word from Jimmy, best know as the Rev, that they had found Red, but that she was badly hurt. She could remember how the house was in an up roar when Red first called the house and how she had slipped out to find him to see what was going on. Jimmy had told her about Red how snuck away just a few moments ago on a secured lined that was only for him to get in touch with her when needed.

She could hear Gerard yelling at people for not being able to find Red and for them to find out what was taking the Lilths so long to get here. She was worried that something big was about to go down. She needed to go. She needed to see Rev. After all the years that they have known each other they became close and secretly became lovers. She was sure that his allies knew about them, but if the Vampires found out she was sure to be dead before the day was out.

As she walked down the hall to find a quiet place to call him, but as she was turning a corner she bumped into a solid form. Gasping she looked up to see Mikey standing before her, “Mikey you scared me,” she said as she swallowed and removed the hand that had flown to her throat in fear.

“Maria,” Mikey replied to her with a small cold smile. “You’re in such a rush,” he said as he slowly walked around her until his front was to her back and he was close to whisper in her ear, “Is there a little secret you’re hiding from us,” he asked.

“No,” she answered in a calm voice, “It’s just I just got news about Red and I was going back home to relax and wait. Being here in the thick of things is hard. I need to settle down for a while.”

Mikey stepped closer to her until there was barely room between them. He allowed his hands to glide up her arms until they rested on her shoulders. He rubbed her shoulders before he stopped to remove her hair out of the way. He then bent down to place a kiss on the exposed skin of her neck, “Go home and rest Maria. I’ll bring word to you as soon as we find something, okay?”

“Okay,” she agreed as he let her go and she started to walk away again. Before she could get five steps her blood chilled as the next words spilled from Mikey’s lips.

“Oh and Maria, we will be watching over you more. You’ve been smelling of wolf lately and Gerard thinks that it’s in your best interest if you are watched. We don’t want you to be ravished by wolves again now do we?”

Not bothering to stop walking or respond she kept walking. Once out side she let go of the long breath that she was holding and began to walk faster to her destination without stopping along the way. She had to get home and somehow get in touch with Jimmy to warn him. She knew deep down in her heart that Mikey was up to trap her to catch her in the act. So she had to be careful from now on. She couldn’t lead Gerard or the others to the Wovles. She had to keep Red safe.

At home she quickly went inside and shut all the doors and windows locking them so that no one could see in and wouldn’t be able to sneak in unless they broke down the doors. Taking a deep breath she turned to walk into her bedroom that was in the back of her little cottage house when she felt a hand clamp or her mouth. She went to scream, but all that was heard was a muffled cry.

“Shh, it’s me,” she heard a voice say and was relieved to know that it was Jimmy.

Once his hand was off her mouth and she was able to turn around she pushed him, “how could you scare me like that,” she asked as she moved past him to shut her bedroom door.

“I saw you moving about the house locking up and I knew that I would end up making you scream since it looked like you were expecting someone to kill you,” he told her as he pulled her into his long arms.

“It’s not safe for you here,” she sighed against him. “Mikey has been told to watch over me more.”

She felt him as he tensed up, “did he do anything to you,” he asked in a calm voice.

“No,” she answered, “He just made it seem like he knew something he shouldn’t. He was just trying to bait me that’s all. It didn’t work though.”

She left him relax after a while and he pulled back so that he could kiss her softly on the lips. She leaned in to make to make the kiss deeper when they heard a loud cry in the distance. They both knew how it was and what it meant. He would have to leave now, “I’ll be back love,” he told her has he pressed his lips against hers once again, but this time slipping his tongue inside her mouth.

“Be safe,” she told him as she watched him slip out of her room and then her home from a secret point only he knew about.

Going to the queen sized four poster oak bed that was in the center of the room she climbed into it and laid down. Thinking about what Mikey said she wondered how he would feel if he found out that the same wolf that had ravished her all those years ago was still ravishing her to this day and how she enjoyed every minute of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. Just been spuer busy with art achool. I am taking an art history class and 3 studios so I have projects due everyday if you can believe it. I am on spring break so I am going to try and get ahead on a few chapters in my story s so that they can be posted when I am not able to post. Hope you enjoyed this. Oh please subscrbe and comment. Thanks for waiting ya'll.

Queenie

PS check out this writing site FFP