Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

015

Syn was beside himself. He didn’t know what to do as the woman he fell in love with lay struggling to live even while her body fought to change into the thing she was to come. When he had reached her a few days ago she was barely alive and now she was now fighting to stay alive as the change came over her.
Shadows one of his best friends looked over her, “She needs to feed,” he said as he looked back at the people in the room. “Rev you’ll have to bring Maria. She’d know what to do since she in the changing stage.”

“I can’t do that,” Rev answered quickly.

Everyone looked at him, “And why not,” Candy asked.

“She’s being watched and besides I won’t risk her,” he replied as he shook his head at the thought.

Syn started to shake with anger at his friend’s reply, “She’s my fucking mate! You will bring Maria,” he bellowed at Rev.

“And Maria is mine, so you know how I feel,” Rev retaliated.

“Rev you will have to do it,” Shadows said as he stood up from looking over Red. “Maria is the only one who can help us and besides think what she’ll do if she found out that her grandchild and all her hard work was lost for nothing.” Shadows tried to reason with Rev.

Rev ran his hands through his hair. He knew that the only one who could tell them how to feed Red without killing her was Maria, but yet he couldn’t risk getting her caught. Yet he also knew that if she found out the he didn’t come and get her when her grandchild was on the brick of dying he also knew she would never welcome him anymore.

“She can come with us. From the looks of things the House of Way is on the move and you already said that they are having her watched. If we move now we can take her before hell breaks loose.”

Rev looked at all his friend and knew that what Shadows said was true, “Alright, I’ll go and get her, but it may take some time to get pasted the posts without being noticed. “

A moan from Red stopped their talking as they all looked at her. She seemed to have gotten paler during their exchange, “Hurry,” Syn said as he bent down to wipe sweat from her forehead. In the back of his mind all he could think about was not losing her while in the forefront was the fact that he might very lose her indeed and that was something that he could not deal with.

Wanting to be alone with her he ordered everyone out of the room. Candy wanted to stay, but Shadows took her by the arm and led her out along with the others. He could see the desperate look in his friend’s eyes and knew that he needed to be alone with Red. Even Hero went out of the room not wanting to see the state of the female human he had loved see the first time he took sight of her.

Once everyone was gone Syn took off all his clothes before climbing into bed with her. As he drew her close he could feel how cold and trembling she was to the touch and pulled her closer so that she could get warm from his body heat. After a while her body stopped shaking and he heard her sigh.

He closed his eyes at the sound. He so feared that he was going to lose her, but he knew that if he was able to keep her in his arms then she would stay with no matter what. Even if he had to follow her into death itself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey All,

Sorry for the long wait, but a lot has been going on with my life. Just know that I did not forget about you guys and here is an update.

Also, just wanted to say check out this writing site. I always post there first before I post here. fanficpassion

Queenie