Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

016

I was in the bed of heat again. It was the most filling sensation I have ever felt in my entire life. I wanted to get closer to it and when I did I smelt the most delicious smell I had ever smelt. What ever it was I wanted it, I needed it, and I HAD to have it.

A groan slipped passed my lips before I could stop it and I could feel the heat that was against me shudder and when that happened I moaned again and let my hands slide down in front of me, but instead if touching air I touched a solid wall and not just any solid wall. I opened my eyes slowly and I had a sense of déjà vu. That’s when I realized that the heat and smell were from the man that was holding me close to him, “Syn”, my voice whispered out as I buried my face into his neck before I moved away for air.

Oh he smelled so good. I wanted to bite him, to just sink my teeth right where my lips were. He was heat and fire and he smelled so yummy, like the forbidden fruit that was once denied to our forerunners. And that’s when I felt it. A wondrous pain as my teeth extended. I opened my eyes again to see that his neck was less than an inch from my mouth.

“Do it,” I heard him whisper as a big hand came onto the back of my head and pushed down.
My lips brushed his throat and the beating pulse that was there and I opened my mouth to accept his offering and sank my teeth into his neck, piercing skin and tissue to get to the vein that held his life blood. My whole body shattered as his essence pooled into my mouth and then down my throat. It was heaven and hell as I felt this raging fire lick into my veins and I had to pull back.

My eyes popped open once more as I looked at him, “What’s happening,” I gasped out before a tingling numbness started and it got hard to breath. I tried to calm myself, but I was too scared. I fought for air as I tried to figure out what was going on.

“It’s okay Red, just focus,” Syn told me as he gathered me into his arms and held me close.

I tried to do as he said and I gripped his neck as I buried my face into his chest. Losing myself to this heavy weight that was turning into my body.
****
Maria sat at her vanity table as she combed and braided her long black hair for the night when she felt a presence behind her, “James, what are you doing back here,” she asked as she slowly turned around to face him.

“I came to get you,” he said as he came further into the room and the light from her vanity lit his face that was lined with worry.

“What’s the matter?”

“It’s Red. She’s hurt badly and she is on the middle of the change. You need to come to her,” he said

She gave a small gasp, “How are you going to get me out?. Gerard has put Michael to watch over me and then the extra guard.”

“We’ll leave from the secret passage that I installed all those years ago and from there you will change clothes that have a wolf’s scent,” he told her as she stood up and collected a few things to take with her.

Once she was done, she looked into his eyes and then followed him out her room and into a door that was used for a closet on the first floor and was shocked to learn that all these years this was the point that he entered and left her house from. Grabbing his hand she let him led her into the hidden tunnel. Trusting him with her whole heart she allowed him to lead her to her granddaughter and to new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry that it has been months since I posted, but I have been going through a lot lately. I just found out that I have a very rare disease called pulmonary hypertension and to say the least I have just been really depressed. From finding out that I have that, then finding out that there is not cure, and that I will someday die from this just didn't make me feel like writing anything. Plus I had test after test and having to sleep up to 12 hours a day or more to do simple things like taking a shower because I am always tired, having chest pains, or out of breath.

So here is a chapter. I am starting not to feel depressed anymore and am now learning how to live with this, So, I am trying to get back to the two stories I have been working on before this whole mess happened over a year ago. I hope that some are you are still around and that you still love the story enough to still read it. Thank you for staying with me all this time. I hope to have another chapter up soon for this or or at least one for Remember since it has been over a year since I updated that one as well. Thanks for reading.

God bless.

Queenie