Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

001

Once upon a time not to long ago there was a woman who gave birth to a beautiful daughter and she named her Red since as soon as she was out of the womb her grandmother had her wrapped in a little red cap that she had made for the occasion. The birth of the child was a joyous on one since the woman and the husband kept miscarrying.

After they all cooed at the baby the grandmother washed the babe off and handed her back to her mother so that she could feed for the first time, “She’s so beautiful,” the father said and the woman looked down at her nursing child.

“She is,” she agreed and the three of them just watched the child as she fed and then fell asleep.

The father kissed the dark brown skin of his wife and left out the room after he made sure they were okay to talk to his coven of followers and many others that were in the grand ball room, “It’s a girl,” he stated and all around there was a cheering that rang out into the deep dark night and the party that they have all been waiting to happened started with out another second passing.

As he watched over his coven he noticed five men off to the distance. They were all dark and he looked at them and gave a slight toss of his long hair and motioned for them to follow. The men looked at each other, sat their drinks down, and then followed the man.

It was in that room where the little baby girl was sworn to one of those men. It was there that her fate was decided for her and where the whirlwind spiral of hurt, disgust, pain, and betrayal would begin with just those six men.

Not to far off in the forest that hid the darkest of creatures stood another five grouping of men who stood before the child’s grand mother, “It’s a girl,” the woman told them and they all looked between the five of them, “You will know who she is as she grows for every year on her birthday I will give the child a red cape with your marking embroidered into it,” she stated and they nodded their head in unison and looked towards the lit mansion.

The small gathering could hear the party of the coven as they stood in the thick over of the trees. Each one wished that they could go in and kill every last one of them except for the child. The father must have forgotten the promise that he had made to the dark beasts of the forest all those years ago because they were never invited to the birthing celebration and they knew that another group of men where there.

It was at there they knew that the truce between their kind was broken never to be fixed like it was suppose to, but the leader looked down at the beautiful face that was before him never to age a day over 21, “Thank you Maria. In the blood shed to come, we will spare your life and that of your daughter in law since you both remembered the contract,” the deep voice said.

“Thank you,” she replied and looked to each man in the group. Her eyes lingered on one man’s eyes that were a deep blue like the sea, “I must get back before they notice I am missing,” she stated turning her eyes back to the huge leader.

“Very well, give Fayola my blessings,” The leader stated as he turned along with his men as Maria did the same.

Now we all heard the story of the horrible wolf that devoured Little Red Riding Hood and her grandmother and how the woodsman saved them, but what if that all was a fake version of what really happened? What if Little Red lived in a world where werewolves and vampires were real? What if her innocence that the big bad wolf wanted so badly was the key to ending a great and horrible war? What if all she was taught was based on a small little lie that was whispered all around her? And what would she do to change it? To find the answers you must read on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello dearies,

This is just the beginning chapter and as I write more I will post. Since I am in a writing mood you may get a few more before the dy is over since I have so much free time until I start work again next week. Anyhoo, enjoy the read.

Queenie