Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

002

(Red’s POV)

I stood in front of my window watching the forest that was in front of me as one of my many maids laced up one of my many white dresses on me. I sighed as I saw myself in the reflection of my window. My eyes were a stormy grey like my father’s and I had caramel skin that I had gotten from the mixture of my African mother and my French father. My hair was long and heavy thick curls that fell to my waist. I wanted to get rid of this image in front of me, but I couldn’t.

I would always have to wear my hair long and down and I would always have to wear white until my wedding day. It was a deal that my father made with my betrothed so that everyone around knew that I was still a virgin clean and untouched. It will be after my wedding night that I could start wearing other colors and start doing anything that I wanted to do with my hair after he had taken away my innocence. I saw no point in wearing only white, but I did get something. I got to wear my red capes that my grandmother makes for me ever year on my birthday. Some of them I have out grown, but the ones I can fit I still wear them everyday.

I sighed once again and then closed my eyes to the forest that was before me, “What’s wrong Red,” the maid who had just finished lacing up my dress asked.

“Nothing Lily, I just see no point of me always wearing white from the soles of my shoes to the tip of my head everything white. How horrible is that, Lily? White shoes, white socks, white panties and pants, just white, white, white! I am tired of the color,” I ranted as I turned to face her.

“But Master Way loves the color on you,” she stated and I shook my head.

Master Way better know as Gerard Way was the man who ordered me from the time I was born to wear white and white alone. My grandmother Maria fought him tooth and nail in order for me to wear the capes that she made for me and he relented, but I could only wear the capes she gave me and nothing else. It was from the capes she gave me that I got me name Red and I love those capes. They reminded me of the color of blood. Not that bright red, but that dark burgundy maroon looking red.

I shut my eyes once again as I thought about the color of blood and how my pulse increased in pace. I was almost to the age of awakening and my birthday slash wedding. So I didn’t give the increased beat a second thought. I was told it was normal around the awakening to start craving and desiring blood. It meant that my body was changing that it was beginning to turn into an immortal being, that I would be just like the rest of my family and coven. I would be a vampire and I would be stuck in the perfect age of 21 just like my mother, father, grandmother, Lily, Ana, Amy, Lisa, and everyone else, but until the change I was still human.

I walked away from the window and plopped down on my massive king sized bed that was way to big for my small frame. A twin would have been better or even a full sized bed, but my family gave me and everyone who was in the tops of the coven the best of everything even when one didn’t want it, “Ah yes Master Way,” I said mockingly and laughed as I got up and started prancing around, “Oh how lovely you look dear Red. So good I can just eat you right here. Oh, my dear little princess I can’t wait until I get you alone on our wedding night,” I said to Lily and the four other girls in my room. I had them all in fits laughing.

“No Red, no more,” Ana the red haired vampire said to me.

But I didn’t heed her words and I just kept going, “My, my, my, my, my Red your smell is the best that I have smelled in centuries and I am so glad that you will be mine and mine alone. I am so glad I ordered you to wear white. It suits you my love…” I was saying, but then a voice cute me off.

“It does suit you,” I heard his soft silky voice say and I froze as I hovered over Lisa a black maid with chin length black hair.

I straightened myself up and turned to face the man who I was going to marry, “Gerard,” I wheezed out in shock, “What are you doing here,” I asked.

“I came to see you,” he answered as he walked closer to me and with each step he took I took a step back.

I could hear his friends and brother laughing from my reaction and when he had me pressed against the window I had no choice, but to look him in the eye, “You saw me,” I told him for his ears only.

“I have,” he stated as he took his index finger and ran it from my collar bone to the tops of my breasts and bent down and whispered, “But one thing I can’t wait to see is you with all your clothes off,” he finished before his warm moist lips kissed my flushed cheek. “I have to go now business with your father. See you later love,” he said as he turned from me and walked away.

As I watched him and his minions walk away the angel looking one named Frank turned and winked at me. I raised my chin at him and then turned my back on him until I was facing the forest once more. The early afternoon sky washed the huge garden we had in sunlight and I saw my friend Katie waving at me from below. It was there that I decided to escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello people,

Here is the second chapter of the story. I hoped that you enjoyed it and there will be more to come.

Now if you want to still be in it I will see what I can do. I have put everyone who asked to be in it so far in. All you have to give me is name, discription, side MCR (vamipres) or A7X (werewovles) good or bad and e-mail it to me. Hope you all enjoy.

Queenie