Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

005

I stood in front of the five men before me cold, shaking, betrayed, and scared. They were so huge and from the exposed skin I could see that they were covered in tattoos. Even in this gray world their colored skin stood out just like my cape. The biggest of the five took a step towards me and I instinctly took a step back until I remembered that there were those behind me in their werewolf form. I swallowed and tried to catch my breath as he looked at me.

“Red, it’s so good to finally meet you,” his deep voice said and my knees got weak at the sound of his voice.

“H-how do y-you k-know my n-name,” I asked as my body shook violently.

He smiled and two lovely little dimples appeared on his handsome face. I knew I shouldn’t be thinking these thoughts, but I couldn’t seem to quiet them in my head, “Well I guessed by your riding cape. It’s only one girl who is known in the world to where the purest of white with a blood red riding hood for which she was named,” he answered and his hazel eyes took on this look that I never seen before. They had a silvery look.

I looked all around me and noticed that the Lycanthropes that were behind me shifted back to their human halves and I noticed as well that they were all very big and built and handsome as well, but the five before me beat all the others hands down.

The biggest one who was talking to me took another step towards and I took another step back again on reflex. I looked all around me trying to find an opening somewhere. The big rain drops that where pouring down made it hard for me to see, but I did see an opening to my right and I took a step towards it slightly as to make it seem as if I was trying to get away from him, “W-who are you,” I asked as I took another step to the right.

“Name’s Shadows,” he said and once again he took a step forward and I took a step back and to the right, but this time a few more steps. I was about to go for it until another voice spoke.

“Don’t even think about it,” I took my gaze off of Shadows to see a man as big as him start to walk forward. My mind raced as I took in his dripping long hair that brushed his shoulders. I took in his eyes which where completely black and that really scared the shit out of me.

When he came closer I panicked and I did the only thing that I would have done (even though he told me not to). I was scared and faced with a danger I ran and I ran fast. I couldn’t believe how much energy I had even after my ordeal, but I guess when your life is in danger your body can adjust to anything.

I found myself running into the thick forest and I could barely see since there where tree branches that were in the way and I had to keep dodging them. I could feel the twigs on those very branches scrape across my face and arms and rip at my once white dress and red cape and since it was storming the ground was wet, muddy, and slippery. Though these things slowed me down I didn’t stop.

I could hear growls and howls from all around me and when I looked to my right I saw the big one that talked to me first running beside me and I let out a scream as I saw him morph and pick up speed. I turned from the sight and picked up more speed myself and then coming up with a plan I stopped suddenly and ran towards my right. It must have worked because I heard cussing and people yelling that I was going a different way.

Then just as I thought that I was going somewhere I slipped and I started falling down this steep slope. I tried grabbing at a few roots and stones in the ground, but all I did was ended up scraping my palms raw. After sliding for a few seconds I started to roll and I rolled fast with my body hitting every possible rock and root and thorn it could find and just like that the fall was over.

Before my body came to a complete stop my head smacked against a small boulder that was at the bottom of the hill. I felt dizzy and as my body finally made a complete stop I groaned and brought my hand up to the left side of my head and pulled it away with a thick coating of blood. As I tried fought to stay awake I heard the sound of pounding feet and then the face of the man with the long hair and black eyes above me.

“I told you not to run,” he said and I looked at him before my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I passed out with the rain beating down on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys how are you all? Just been busy with work and what not. I work everyday this week so Stripper and the rest will be updated when I have the chance. Plus, I am a little bummed. One of the guys from one of my fave German bands may get in trouble for what he did a few days back. People think that since this is Tom Kaulitz (tokio hotel) first offense he will get away with a slap on the wrist, but sadly this is not the case. For one it's not USA law and two it's German one of the few European countries that have harsh sentences. He is looking up to five years in prison not jail. I have a Criminal Justice Degree and I studied other countries laws and even on the first offense you can pay dearly.

Though for those who know what happen you will all say that the had the right to hit her because of what her and her friends have been doing to his family and the rest of teh guys. First me as a person says he was wrong. Though I love him he did wrong. HE could have driven away and reported them like he has done so many times. It's know that Tom has a temper and that he can't control it on his own and that he needs someone there with him to help control him because he tends to lash out. I believe that if Bill, Georg, or Gustav was there that this wouldn't have happened.

Okay I need to stop. I am just said because this band is just starting to expand and they just had their first crossover cd and its so good and I know that as years past that they will improve and get better. I jsut hope that the German courts realize that Tom was pressured to hit her since her and her gang planned on ruining his life and those of teh rest of the guys. I know that they will be getting in trouble as well and I hope they serve a lot of time for what they have done. Thanks for listening.

Queenie