Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

006

They looked for her every where, but since it was raining all scent of her was lost. The only thing that they found was a piece of her cape that was torn off and that was it. She was gone. Adrien wanted to believe that his only child was still alive, but after days of searching the chances of finding her deceased. Fayola grieved in her heart she wouldn’t drink blood and she wouldn’t eat food to sustain her.

Maria walked into the room that Fayola was in and dismissed all the servants that were there. In her hand she carried a glass of blood and walked over to her daughter-in-law, “Drink this,” she commanded.

“No,” Fayola replied.

“Why kill yourself when she is alive,” Maria asked and at her words Fayola sat up.

“What do you mean that she’s alive? They couldn’t find her.”

A smile danced across Maria’s lips, “I talked to Jimmy and he says that she is safe. They have her,” she whispered the last part.

Fayola looked at her mother-in-law with a shocked face, “But how?”

“She was able to survive the current when she was dumped on a bank in their territory. The normal wolves that protect the borders found her and led her to them,” Maria explained.

“You have to be kidding,” Fayola said, “If Gerard finds out where she is the war that has been going on between our kinds will reach a boiling point. It will come to the peace zone.”

“I know, but isn’t it what we wanted? Did we not say that she was to go to them?”

Fayola looked down into her lap as she thought for awhile. She knew that they needed peace and the only way to get that was to give Red to them like she was promised in the beginning. For the past 20 years there has been a war, but it had never reached them because of the promise that was made to keep Red safe. For both sides knew that if she was to get killed then all was lost, “Yes, you’re right Maria and I will keep the promise made even when my husband doesn’t.”

“I know what you mean,” Maria said.

“Can I see her,” Fayola asked hopefully.

Maria thought for a while, “I will have to set it up, but I am not sure they are welling to risk anything yet,” she told her truthfully.

“But she is my daughter,” Fayola yelled, but then covered her mouth. She knew that neither her husband nor Gerard should find out where Red was or there was going to be all out war and no where was going to be safe. It was already bad that they were fighting, but also that humans were starting to get into it. It was becoming a mess.

Maria looked at her waiting for her to calm down before she spoke again, “Like I said I will see what I can do and what Jimmy and the others will allow. Rev tells me that Synyster has imprinted in her,” she finished.

Fayola gasped, “Imprinted? But how?” She was confused she thought that only wolves could imprint on their own kind.

“I was told that the moment he saw her, his eyes turned completely black. The only time their eyes turn black like that is when they first imprint with their mate and when they sense their mate is near and on several occasions that has happened. He is also becoming protective of her to where none of them, not even his most trusted friends, can go near her,” Maria explained.

Once again Fayola looked at her mother-in-law with wide eyes, “he hasn’t done…,” she couldn’t finish what she was saying in fear of what she would hear.

“No, they are not like us. When they mate they mate for life. He would want to be with her, but he would never force her. It’s not their way. They take care of their women, unlike us Vampires.”

Maria could still remember her first husband who came from a strong coven that her family wanted to marry into. He was nice to her at first, but as soon as they were married she saw his darker side and she was subjected to it almost every day of her life until the war broke out over five hundred years ago between the wolves and the vampires.

It was also then when she met James. Just when the war was getting bad and her son Adrien had just married Fayola the Lycanthropes and Vampires got together to come up with a truce. The covenant was that Adrien and Fayola would give their first born daughter to the Werewolves since two of the five great Vampire covens had banned together. Gerard who held the strongest coven didn’t like the idea, but other covens that were apart of the Circle decided that having the alliance would help in the long run.

Even though it was agreed upon for them to give away one of their own to make peace Maria saw that Gerard did not like this idea and she could see the wheels turning in his head. Not long after the Circle made their decision that some of them started to disappear and everyone soon fell under his rule. It was Gerard who over hundreds of years took control of the circle and it was he who brought the war back to life after he broke the contract between the two groups. Maria knew that it wouldn’t be long before the war was at their front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey everyone sorry for the wait, but I have been sick from allergies and the weather and I have been working my ass off. So, here is an uodate hope you like. Also, just to let you know that I update my board first ebfore I update my mibba. So if you wnat the link to that and you want to join and post your stories without feeling pressured from the man then come one come all: fanficpassion. Okay now off to do more updates.

Queenie