Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

008

After I was dressed I stared at myself in the mirror. It was the first time I had ever seen myself in color and I smiled to myself while I touched the fabric that graced my skin. Even though the clothing was basic I was still amazed. I had on a pair of dark wash jeans and two tank tops, a black one underneath with a purple one on top. I twisted myself around as I looked at my figure. I was never wearing white again I decided.

Candy walked up behind and I saw her smiling at me through the mirror. “Like what you see,” she asked me and I just nodded my head.

“I do. I was never allowed to wear anything, but white,” I told her as I continued to look at myself. It was strange and new to be wearing color.

“Oh so the rumor was true then,” Fanen said as she leaned against a big Victorian dresser that was a few feet away from me and Candy.

I turned from the mirror to look at her, “What rumor,” I demanded to know.

“Oh just a rumor of you being the purest thing that hit earth that you were graced to wear white at all times,” Fanen told me.

“I’m not pure,” I told her and she laughed making me cringe when I heard it. It was demented and evil like she was born from the source of all things vile.

“Don’t dilute yourself deary. You are a little saint. I can tell you’re a virgin that’s why Gerard had you wearing white,” she purred in that sickly sweet voice of hers and I just wanted to go over to her and smack her across the face.

“Don’t listen to her,” Brooke said as she looked me over, “You look nice, Brian will like it,” she told me as she swirled around to walk out the room allowing her black flowy skirt to spin as she did it. I didn’t known who Brian was until it clicked in my head. Brian was Synyster. Though the name Brian didn’t seem to fit him at all.

I looked around at the other girls and watched them leave one by one until it was just me and Candy, “So are you ready to go,” she asked me and I turned to look her in the eye.

“Yeah, I just hope that everyone is as nice as you,” I told her and she just laughed.

“Oh some of us are very nice mostly females though, but there are some males who have a kinder trait. As for the males will they can be a little arrogant and dominating and sometimes pushy, but that is the trait in them. Some of the women are evil as you can tell by Fanen.”

She told me all of this as we walked out the bedroom and into a large hall. As we walked down the hallway I could tell that the house was built hundreds of years ago and I became fascinated at the details of the house. Just walking I could tell that it was even bigger than the house that I grew up in.

While Candy talked to me I slowly spun around as I tried to take everything in sight from the high patterned ceilings to the little vases and busts that lined the halls. I was so caught up in what I was doing that I wasn’t paying much attention until I heard another voice besides Candy’s.

“Do you like what you see,” I turned around to see Synyster standing there. I thought about his real name Brian and felt that from the way that he looked Synyster was a better name.

I took in his appearance and found myself blushing as a slow knowing smirk graced his lips. I couldn’t seem to spea k as I took in his attire. The black shirt that he had put on before he left was now bunched in his huge had as he stood before me. His jeans rode low on his hips to wear I saw a light scattering of hair that started on his chest that had drops of sweat on it. I watched as a bead of sweat started to roll and as it got lower to where the hair grew thicker in his jeans. I followed the trail as the drop disappeared into his waistband and I felt myself blush even more.

A low chuckle came to him and I realized that my mouth was hanging open and I clamped it shut. I was so embarrassed, until the others who were behind him came into view and I saw that they were in the same state as he was. They all were shirtless, dirty, and sweaty. I took in all the bare muscled chests and arms that were covered in ink and I could just fell my eyes grow big as they took in the sight. I never seen a man shirtless and with so much skin showing.

I swallowed hard before I tried to speak, but all that came out was a squeak before I turned tail and ran back to where I came from. I didn’t pay much attention to where came from so I just darted to anywhere so that I could hide. That was the most horrifying yet exciting event in my life. I never knew that I man could look like that.

I entered a huge room that was furnished in black and dark chocolate furnishings and I looked around the room until I found a small nook that I could hide in. since I was very small I was able to go to fit myself into a cabinet that was far from the door.

Soon I heard the door opening and then footsteps as people entered the room. I knew that they were looking for me, “Red, come out now,” I heard Synyster’s demanding voice. I just buried myself deeper into my hiding place.

“Don’t scare the poor girl Syn. She’s embarrassed,” I heard Candy say.

“I would she be embarrassed,” another voice asked that I recognized as the man who first spoke to me almost a week ago. His voice was deep and frightening.

“Because she saw over ten men half naked. If what they say about her is true then seeing you all like this must be new to her,” Candy explained before I heard light footsteps coming towards my hiding spot and I felt tears prick at my eyes. I want to go home.

The door to my hiding spot opened and I soon was face to face with Candy, “C’mon out,” she said to me gently. I shook my head as tears came rushing down my face. They must have a real good sense of feel if she was able to find my spot so fast. I was amazed.

“I want to go home,” I told her, but she just sighed and looked behind her. I saw her move before another face came to view.

“You can’t go home,” Synyster told me and I looked at him in the eyes.

“Why,” I asked in a whispered teary voice.

“Because you’re mine and I am never letting you go,” he said before he reached in and scooped me out. I closed my eyes as I encountered some of the men who were in the hall scene.

I heard a few laughing, but then I felt a deep canine growl come deep from my captor and the laughing stopped. I didn’t open my eyes again until I was laid on a bed and I at that moment I vowed that I would either find a way home or I was never leaving this room again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So even though I haven't finished the pre written chpater. I am posting anyway since I will still be a few chapters ahead. Hope you all enjoy and thanks for waiting.

Queenie.