Beyond the World

Tom had finally embarked on a new journey, raising his new family with his fiancee Heidi and two children Markus and Nikole. As the band grows, the boys mature and the media worsens, how will the family cope? Will Bill find his true love? Will Georg and Gustav find someone for themselves? And finally, if Tom loses what he's just found all in one day, what will life and Tokio Hotel be like, after? Can he pick up the pieces and start anew?

“Tom really is a softie at heart, right? Wouldn’t you agree, as his twin brother?”
“Absolutely. Tom’s coolness is shattered when it involves death.”
  1. Abyss
    Heidi had just finished the parent-teacher session at Markus' school and is on her way to meet Tom.
  2. Eternal Rest Grant Unto Him
    Tom is devastated about his loss.
  3. Happy Birthday
  4. Rise
  5. Sleepless In Berlin
    A sleepless morning turns out for the...
  6. When I Lose Myself, I Think Of You
    Tom deals with his loss in a peculiarly emotionless way. Is it how he really is, or did he really feel something deep down inside?
  7. What's Left Of Me
    "Mama has to give Nikole to Maria. She asked just now. Do you want that? Maria wants Nikole! She thinks we can’t do it. She thinks you can’t take care of her."
  8. Bros Before Hos
    Tom has a haunting dream and Georg and Gustav talks about Tom and relationships.